Meme wars

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Been here since 07, so been sometimes without pp.

funny, it’s always “hurr durr pp”. You can only say that because we don’t really use it back because it’s quite meaningless, shall we investigate how much pp nighthawk burnt on a daily basis defending from just daily nukes?
Saying "you abuse pp too" does not negate or cause, "swedes suck without pp" to be untrue. Surely you are Abel to use logical reasoning :)

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Saying "you abuse pp too" does not negate or cause, "swedes suck without pp" to be untrue. Surely you are Abel to use logical reasoning :)

those were two different statements. I did say that I won even before pp was a thing, I win without pp and I win with pp. I have proven all of these statements whereas you have proven 0 of the opposite. My comment about you guys using even more pp is just a little hint about the hypocrisy that’s going on.
This is the same thing every world though.

“Waah, Swedes suck we gonna kick your ass”
*goes a whole world without doing even a single proper op so you loose*
”Waaah, Swedes use pp, you still suck”

and then it starts over from the beginning. The players who is salty does actually change every once and a while.

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hahaha I know what you were saying,I just like to troll :)

You guys still suck and can't win heads up. I'm sure you'll have tons of free time for the tournament now that you've won 116 so easily without using pp <3

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well w116 is still very much alive for me.
I´m old now and don´t have time for two worlds at the same time. I might join later and we will revisit that statement. Don´t worry, I´ll find you

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well w116 is still very much alive for me.
I´m old now and don´t have time for two worlds at the same time. I might join later and we will revisit that statement. Don´t worry, I´ll find you
Hahaha keyboard warriors always try to sound so ominous and threatening. Neckbeard tendencies are quite strange to me. are you e dating the ragey boy?

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha keyboard warriors always try to sound so ominous and threatening. Neckbeard tendencies are quite strange to me. are you e dating the ragey boy?

You guys are calling me out and thats the respond from me reacting to it? Man I don´t know. I kinda miss @Mintyfresh. Could have some proper forum fights with him. This is just.. I don´t even feel hit.
Are you just throwing some shit around to see what sticks?

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys are calling me out and thats the respond from me reacting to it? Man I don´t know. I kinda miss @Mintyfresh. Could have some proper forum fights with him. This is just.. I don´t even feel hit.
I was only responding to the "don't worry, I'll find you" LOL

I'm a shit memer, I just troll and make fun of nerds on the internet. I have small genitalia so I have to make up for it by working out a lot and making fun of others.

Deleted User - 10770065

Here goes it:

You suck!!1

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas Keane

Reaction score
Imagine Swedes stomping anyone without PP...Would be a first! I don’t think any Swede joins the tournament because of that reason alone.

Didnt your tribe on W100 get smacked, and then the Swedes’ mercy on you, gave you a win on that world

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Didnt your tribe on W100 get smacked, and then the Swedes’ mercy on you, gave you a win on that world

Swedes were happy we chose them in the end, or maybe things play out different :) Could've swore we carried you on w100 you were a noob co in the North squad no? Maybe i'm thinking of someone else it's hard to remember all the idiots I've played with.