memorable war

DeletedUser

nah... that war was silly.. besides.. who? members survived. (booooo) meaning detox obviously didnt follow through.. ending their alliance with hawks.. (not that it ever added up to much of an alliance)

Repinski

Who? never got support or inspirational words from The Scientists. That is complete BS. Oh and I decided to start trolling these forums again :3

DeletedUser

Who? survived because they had a core of very good players, however will they be able to save LEGION now, because there are more rubbish players in the current LEGION then there were in Who?

DeletedUser

If we are rubbish what does that make HAWKS, we were winning that war, now another force joined in and i feel like the war between HAWKS and Legion died down a bit

DeletedUser81101

Don't worry, Drunk in the Morning will save LEGION...

Hi repinski!

DeletedUser

If we are rubbish what does that make HAWKS, we were winning that war, now another force joined in and i feel like the war between HAWKS and Legion died down a bit

I said the Who? players were the better ones bar a few. And funnily enough the Who? member make up most of your frontline. Tell me go giants what have you done in the war against HAWKS because I know your leader who everyone seems to idolize did nothing for a number of months.

DeletedUser

Mines dont be so hard on Go gaints. He did take 1 villa from hawks which was the taken back. so give him some respect he did his part for about 2 hours.

DeletedUser

Mines dont be so hard on Go gaints. He did take 1 villa from hawks which was the taken back. so give him some respect he did his part for about 2 hours.

I refuse to give anyone respect who doesnt bother to do anything in wars. Why do you think we left LEGION go giants? Because you have about 30 members who sit there and do nothing. I would much rather fight with DETOX when I know everyone will fight rather then LEGION where I know that nearly half will do nothing.

DeletedUser

My closest villages are K45 to the war, and I have just recently taken a village in K24, so what the hell do you want me to do. Im not going to be able to noble villages, but you can ask Kom, he has been attacked by me and i cleared about 2/3 of his villages that i attacked. Im also having all my defense out of my villages with SMK, baeze, cliff, my own, and IFY

And as that village that I held on for 2 hrs, I thought he was inactive so I was sloopy, im learning from my mistakes.

DeletedUser

My closest villages are K45 to the war, and I have just recently taken a village in K24, so what the hell do you want me to do. Im not going to be able to noble villages, but you can ask Kom, he has been attacked by me and i cleared about 2/3 of his villages that i attacked. Im also having all my defense out of my villages with SMK, baeze, cliff, my own, and IFY

And as that village that I held on for 2 hrs, I thought he was inactive so I was sloopy, im learning from my mistakes.

Nice piece of info there gogiants who your supporting thanks for that . HOwever we could of corse know yourd be supporting IFY ;)

Dont be too mean too mean jack to gogiants , all i wanted was guys who would support and he does do that .

Around 45 of legion dont attack there enemy regularly , then around 30 dont support .

However , I like gogiants :)

DeletedUser

Wow so it only took you 6 months to get to the front. Good effort I suppose. If you keep taking one every six months then it could add up to about 8 by the tiem the world has completely ended. Thats if you are still around of course.

DeletedUser

Thanks Mav, and mines Ive been a bit busy actually helping the tribe instead of trying to screw it over

DeletedUser

Thanks Mav, and mines Ive been a bit busy actually helping the tribe instead of trying to screw it over

You mean the tribe that screwed over my one? Oh yeah LEGION the tribe that screwed over DETOX that one. I have been doing exactly the same thing.

DeletedUser

The tribes leadership overall screwed us over and detox , with the supposed backline merge , Detox tribe .

However, there are some good players in that tribe , including the leadership.