Memorial

DeletedUser

I figured I'd make a thread for people to list all the pas they've lost since they joined. I can't really count all of mine, but here are the ones big enough to put on my profile:

silentcmk
bardock366
zink38

hari2723
pumanchero
microbolt16 (original)
isanddd
jimmyworld
temme

a list that may grow soon enough.

DeletedUser

haha_oh_wow.jpg

Paladin606

Tribute to my old PA Tremors,sorry I had to noble you. :icon_twisted::axemen:
sageoflight said:
I was bored and nothing was going on.

Don't you have some Silv villas to noble? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well gorillaphil getting banned threw me off. But yes I came on tonight and sent some stuff at the barbs he lost. hehe.

DeletedUser

bulll
mrs earls
the silver and black
mistic king1
lilly06
mustachio922
lop fearless
feuertag
MercutioLeonhart
cowboyjeep
razzaiah
spanish leader
luke sully
RajtheGladiator
BattleMech
light10
pearly11
shattered22
HHeLiBe

unioto2009
portgaz
General Valentine
King Flury

original myersd2
original hollywoodpat
original phoenix-knight
original DiabloISR

and Mazlum :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

I'm sure I've forgotten some.

GorillaPhil

Well gorillaphil getting banned threw me off. But yes I came on tonight and sent some stuff at the barbs he lost. hehe.

And EOW never take barbs.... I may be gone but I can still read these and Sage is that how you became so strong...taking barbs so that you look good?

DeletedUser

And EOW never take barbs.... I may be gone but I can still read these and Sage is that how you became so strong...taking barbs so that you look good?

Actually I have just requested all attacks to your old villages stop. We will let you nuke them to make it easier for us to noble them. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I haven't nobled a barb in longer than I can remember. Which isn't to say I didn't then noble people who did noble barbs, and clean up tons of inactives over time, but I've never been much of a barb nobler. Only about 7 of my 186 villages were barbs when I nobled them. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

because this is tribal hugs not tribal wars...you must be on the wrong forums :/

DeletedUser

You're one of my PA's yourself, so you can't talk hehe.

i don't care what you list me as...you are my friend...but NOT a PA...i have one PA...and he left whit Gen-X about a year ago.

So bye Frigge! Still miss ya...hope you will be back soon :p

DeletedUser

i don't care what you list me as...you are my friend...but NOT a PA...i have one PA...and he left whit Gen-X about a year ago.

So bye Frigge! Still miss ya...hope you will be back soon :p

We are PA's in the sense that I noble you if you quit and you noble me if I quit :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey its me

Hey sage! I still have a lot going on so i dont know if ill be able to come back in. I dont even think world 23 is open to new users anymore? I found this by typing "bardock366" in google lol. Id feel terrible if i didn't say hi after so long. Its awesome to know that you still remember me :D

DeletedUser

I figured I'd make a thread for people to list all the pas they've lost since they joined. I can't really count all of mine, but here are the ones big enough to put on my profile:

silentcmk
bardock366
zink38

hari2723
pumanchero
microbolt16 (original)
isanddd
jimmyworld
temme

a list that may grow soon enough.

What happened to isanddd and hari2723 and microbolt16? (i think the microbolt i knew was the original?). They were like the main people that we would talk with :( Also i knew silentcmk, right?

Last edited by a moderator: