Memories of w48's past heroes/villains

DeletedUser

Yeah your love for SYN shows with the loyalty you gave it..

I highlighted the part you need to re-read and UNDERSTAND.

basically i had problems with every single -XIII- member for a reason even myself dont know :) and this Stepgib guy was one of those i really hated.

on the other hand SYN was quite a cool tribe before Lord D and this noob above me ^ take control of it. i used to really like BudL and Link :) especially link was cool. shame i never found the opportunity to know him better.

DeletedUser

Just because the leaders change and you don't like somebody doesn't mean you should refuse to support your tribe and begin to attack your own members.

DeletedUser

maybe my post is to complicated for you to understand SBOH , i ask you to read it again and do your best to understand it :)

DeletedUser

Was going to respond with a couple paragraphs for you Sarah (about the comment you made about me a few posts ago), but I honestly am tired of wasting my time responding to you. You were a waste of time then, and you are a waste of time now. Have fun with your gaming and your life, but please don't hold on to this useless (and baseless) argument that you think you have against me.

DeletedUser

I appreciate your opinion, but that doesn't mean I want to read about it in this thread. You want to criticize and evaluate my leadership? Feel free to start your own thread about it in the General discussion.

Saw your post before you removed it ;)

DeletedUser

I just mentioned your name to explain my opinion over SYN Ex-Dukes, i'm neither interested in talking about you and SYN...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

maybe my post is to complicated for you to understand SBOH , i ask you to read it again and do your best to understand it :)

I don't think you understand either.. SYN was about a whole tribe of friends, not just two leaders.. So what part of your loyalty, which is what I am judging, have I missplaced when you left your account?

DeletedUser

SYN was cool cause its leaders know the basic of recruitment . it went downfall after original leaders left becuz Peter and Xiai or whatever his name is failed at it.

they recruited some ex-KIA members some Ex-khaos members like this big mouthed SergeantFraser guy.. and they even recruited someone like FitToWin of a tribe called Who? and made him a council. this whole crap ruined the tribe so badly.... i left SYN when it was completely messed up.

i'm not really interested to talk about SYN :) what you need to understand is , people opinion on things change over time.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

Ah right I see what you mean.. I mean you are obviously so much more skilled that both FTW and Fraser.. It must take some real skill to sit on the biggest frontline in the world yet only take one village the whole time..

FTW and Fraser are two of the most dangerous attackers I know, you on the other hand run away from trouble at any opportunity.

DeletedUser

I do not have a big mouth. Now shine my shoes whilst I bask in my own glory.

DeletedUser

Duke Of Fear was hilarious.

When me and =Baskee= were doing Blood we had some incredible banter with him. He was about 13 though. That was a fun war.

I remember we had about 3 people spying for us and about another 5 offering to spy for us.. we couldn't keep up with it all. At one point we were account sitting for one of their Dukes :'(

Incredibly fun World.

I miss my two co leaders in this world the most. The above mentioned =Baskee= and Mango911911