Memories of w48's past heroes/villains

DeletedUser

Geez, I almost forgot about Heavyreins! Wow...yeah, he liked to talk big. I'm still upset that he named the first merge in Pirana's history Quay...such an odd name lol.

Let's stop "ignoring the title" and keep with what it says though. I understand there are older players still on this world that are kicking ass, but this is to remember those that aren't here anymore.

Another couple people that I miss, at least for external forum purposes, are AngelsDeath and kentster.

Repinski

AD was a good guy. When he stopped playing w48 he also died off skype. Don't even know if he plays tw anymore. And that noob kentster still trolls from time to time but nothing like he used to.... Kent if you read this get your ass back here and spam with us!

DeletedUser97887

Well my past hero has to be either sotrans or bassieb2. both great guys and i miss the pair of them :(

My villain has to be XxLord WardxX started out as a cool guy from BURN then went down hill from there :(

DeletedUser

AD was a good guy. When he stopped playing w48 he also died off skype. Don't even know if he plays tw anymore. And that noob kentster still trolls from time to time but nothing like he used to.... Kent if you read this get your ass back here and spam with us!

i read something about him getting hurt in a car accident just before he leave :) , hope he be okay.

and Yes DUKE OF FEAR and his famous cric mails in pink :) he was funny. even funnier than FailGamer.

DeletedUser

I wasn't much of an external poster and maybe thats why but not one mention of me in here lol. How you doing peter, rep, xaia, and all the others hope your still going strong.

DeletedUser

Hey LD.

Hope things are going but you need to come back :lol:

DeletedUser

Hero:Snaketorque(he would be in top 5 if he still played), Peezor(Great friend and always had tribes best interest at heart), Bloodspray(the only guy I know that didn't have premium until 2 weeks before he quit), and kurlnova(great friend I always respected him and would be honored to be under his leadership again)...these are just the main ones.

Failure:heavyreigns(reason pirana has a history of hugging), ejb(greatest psychopath I have ever seen never took the blame), eyeofskadi(this was a pretend girl that had other people do work for him)

Repinski

Alright I'm just going to come out and say it. Pyker42. There doesn't need to be an explanation, those who know him know why he was mentioned.

DeletedUser

Alright I'm just going to come out and say it. Pyker42. There doesn't need to be an explanation, those who know him know why he was mentioned.

Yeah, wish pyker was still around :(

Remember everyone, this is not just forum presence people though. I know W.B.B. mentioned a couple people that I don't think ever showed their faces on the externals.

Not many people will remember him, but another person I looked up to while he was still playing was PMcC.

Another idea just popped in my head! Let's also remember old tribes that don't exist anymore, whether they were good or bad tribes. I miss AGE/SYN. I also miss !UN!

Repinski

Won't lie, I miss CORE. Racing with Bama in ODA and points. Trying to catch up to freaky99. And watching dd55 and drluke go back and forth. Those were the good ole days.

DeletedUser70293

Here's something to get flamed for.

I miss REBORN era eQu. I must say, fighting REBORN in eQu was some great fun, and though hated on externals, I'd attribute eQu not falling apart in those times to Kurlnova.

Repinski

Haha I remember the duke of reborn recruiting me, making me baron, then going awol before the disband and I was just like..... Really? He recruited me to this?

DeletedUser70293

Haha I remember the duke of reborn recruiting me, making me baron, then going awol before the disband and I was just like..... Really? He recruited me to this?

And you flamed PWN/eQu in your short stay. :(

Because we "surprise" attacked them. (IE, your PnP/informational post series "Chaos in the West")

Repinski

Haha I forgot about that! If I remember correctly I was trying to start getting proper OPs going to take out eQu and your sorry ass. :lol:

EDIT:

Oh and I remember always thinking you were in ~PWN~. Took me forever to get that right lmao.

DeletedUser70293

EDIT:

Oh and I remember always thinking you were in ~PWN~. Took me forever to get that right lmao.

You and Pyker. :D

Miss the private flame war Pyker and I had.

I distinctly remember the arguement between Pyker and Kurlnova based on the fact that eQu wasn't winning a war with ~TKE~ because ~TKE~ was out growing eQu, even though eQu had substantially higher conquers against TKE, than TKE against eQu.

Ahh...good times.