Memory Lane

• Thread starter Deleted User - 7777020
  • Start date

Deleted User - 7777020

After so long on the world, lets take a stroll down memory lane!

(aka an Ode to Llama)

Fans:

DrunknGirls
drunknturds.png

Kim Mathers
Kim-Mathers.png

Samuel Sting
Samuel-Shit.png

Sir Oxy
Serboxy.png

Snortdrugs
snort-coke.png

Wooded Lad
Woodmans.png

And a shout out to the real ones, the Brave souls that stayed aboard the Titanic as it sank to the bottom of the Atlantic ocean

ihnl.png

Rose, a real woman, and a real hero

great.png

You rock too, buddy. You took that bullet like a champ

slum.png

True love...

sheep.png

Nearer...My God...To Thee... Famous song played by the Titanic Orchestra, keeping the peace as chaos ensued all around

xstac.png

Bless all your souls. I appreciate the Apes for having introduced me to these Brave and humble individuals. To imagine I was once going to fight these people and fight w/ Apes. Glad it turned out this way

I made him say this:

unaited.png

Kimzs 2.0

Reaction score
Lol, fans? Don't flatter yourself creep, wish someone to die from Covid instead, just like you've done before because of a onlinegame.
I haven't done anything to you except fighting a war, but sure, thanks for the shoutout, even though you spelled "enemy" with the letters F, A and N.

I agree with something though for the first time. Slumbear and IHNL deserve all the shoutouts in the world. Nice lads just like Sinnersam and also Unaited. Respect to these guys.

Now please be gone from the forum, Llama.

Deleted User - 7777020

I haven't done anything to you except fighting a war, but sure, thanks for the shoutout, even though you spelled "enemy" with the letters F, A and N.

I didn't do anything to you either...? :'(

I know 3 other words that start with F, A and N respectively that I'd want to call you...But I won't, you Fantastic Amazing Ninja...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 7777020

And how dare you invoke IHNL, Unaited and Sinnersam. You're not even half the person they are.

IHNL kept it real through-out the entirety of the game. I'll give him that.

While you deceitful Apes were trying to get me to wage war on him, which I was ready and willing to do unfortunately, you want to act goody good all of the sudden. The last thing he'd do is stoop to your level and let you know how he feels, I on the other hand will fight you in the mud any day of the week.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum is for trolling and politics. Can't handle it? Don't come to the forums.

And you keep insisting I told someone to die of Covid. Proof?

Kimzs 2.0

Reaction score
It was a specific word I meant, which even you, despite your lack of intelligence, should be able to understand.

"AnD hOW DaRe YOu".. I mention those guys exactly how much I want since I like and respect them, can't handle it? Be gone.

About Apes tryin to make you wage a war against him, I don't know anything about it, and therefore, I won't say anything about it. But since it's you talking about it, I won't give much.

Well, trolling seems like your speciality in that case, 'cause you're obviously not the "god" you see yourself as when it comes to politics.

Will see what I can find about it.

seroxy5

Reaction score
I just wanna make something clear since I don't really wanna be associated with all this anymore. I rarely change my village names, as you could see if you took a look at all my village. These villages were named before I took them and so they have stayed because I'm just too lazy to care. I even have villages named by Batan ("Stacks v Soto") that I haven't changed either. I have nothing but love for Soto so don't come spreading fake news about feelings because of village names. I will change my village names, so you can take me off this list.

Thanks for calling me sir though.

Deleted User - 7777020

About Apes tryin to make you wage a war against him, I don't know anything about it, and therefore, I won't say anything about it. But since it's you talking about it, I won't give much.

See how facts allude you so easily? Feeble..

Well, trolling seems like your speciality in that case, 'cause you're obviously not the "god" you see yourself as when it comes to politics.

I sure held your guys' hand along the way, the entire time though.

afcf726ae18835ad25d9fe76db88d3dc--no-meme-troll-meme.jpg

PS: Why are you Apes so hateful? We're just having a good time... If you weren't such jerks, I suppose you wouldn't have to be defending yourselves so diligently here on the externals... Everything you accuse me of, is just a self narrative of your own self image. Ego, lies, narcissism, take me for what you want, I'm just proving a point and bringing out the "real" you, because the "real" side of people comes out in the anger.

I'm having a blast...Literally and figuratively :eek:

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
It’s funny how the rats and cockroaches responded when I left the world. When I was there, these girls didn’t dare raise their voices and cried out in fear and pooped in their panties at the mention of my name. These average players, or n00bs by default, are only heard when there is no big boss in the house, but until then they are pretty quiet.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It’s funny how the rats and cockroaches responded when I left the world. When I was there, these girls didn’t dare raise their voices and cried out in fear and pooped in their panties at the mention of my name. These average players, or n00bs by default, are only heard when there is no big boss in the house, but until then they are pretty quiet.

correct me if I am wrong. they are all n00bs, but you have never won a world? You left more worlds than you started.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Red Khan is talking cockroach dirty. You are world famous for betraying every tribe you are in and no one likes you who knows you. You betrayed my tribes, you betrayed tribes from other people. Human excrement

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Red Khan is talking cockroach dirty. You are world famous for betraying every tribe you are in and no one likes you who knows you. You betrayed my tribes, you betrayed tribes from other people. Human excrement

shithead, your tribe I betrayed was negotiating to take my villages, what a filthy garbage you are. Show me the ones from my tribe who don't like me? But look at you, ass-born jerk who at least sells his ass or leaves, I see what people think of you.

Deleted User - 7777020

I would like to interject myself into you twos fight.

Batan, your breath stinks.

Khan, you couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag.

Deleted User - 848906914

I have no idea what the context of anything in this thread is, just an old player passing through, but...

Is this what counts for PnP these days? I've seen better banter in Halo 2 lobbies.

1635_WeirdChamp.png

Deleted User - 11483970

Its just a sore loser trying to get the last word in for w.e reason. go help stand internal your villages

Deleted User - 11483970

do you want to say something to me?
ma man, i do not know you and forgive me if you thought i was talking about you. my post was directed at the OP since he does this every time to make himself better than he really is.
Long history post:
We (Apes) gave it our all and managed to turn bad situations into good and i know 100% every single winning tribe no matter what world goes through this, ppl will either say they recruited for the win, or back stabbed this and that tribe or just anything to convince other players that they didn't deserve the win. A sore loser twisting events to make them seem what they are not. Llama's whole motto this game was deception and deceit. Getting inside of the minds of allies and enemies alike. So to anyone reading, know this. Apes won this world by sticking together and fighting together. We fought hard from day one against Elite till their leader quit this world crying. We had plans to merge into Viol8 (llamas old tribe) but those fell first time as the recruited players who were literally enemies just 2 days earlier. We then tried to restart those plans to merge with Viol8 but someone kept holding us off and never responding to our leaders messages and when they did respond all they said was wait this and wait that. Meanwhile at the same time they were having talks with our opposition, tryna figure out who's side was best for them. Apes finally managed to get someone to talk with us in viol8 (a newly placed co-duke) and we hashed out a plan to finalized the merge. When llama was made aware of this plan he called it a betrayal ran to stand. We literally had a place for him set up as co-duke of our 2nd tribe will we merged but for w.e reason he decided he was better off going with stand. War started between Stand co and Apes. Stand has a nice start as Apes had 2 players IA behind Stands FL. Easy pickings. After that, Apes had tons of ops where some flopped and most succeeded all the while continuously taking the FL from Stand and co. If you wanna see the war stats go check the other thread. Llama himself posts the exact ops he made and look how far back they are. Then look more and you will see Apes gradually getting villages. Yes Stand had a recent successful small op on a couple of our members but now they are shrinking and internalling whoever they can. Stand fought a great war. However the attitude from some of their members on here is disgusting. Llama insulting and wishing people would die of covid (you did say that whether here or in discord). Continuously attacking our Duchess and claiming she is lying about who she is and what she does for a living. Simply put he is a bigger poor sport than batan who still hangs around here dreaming of his good old days (there wasn't a single one) He recruited the top players into MTD (later known as Elite) and declared himself king of Cas7 just because he was in the top tribe position for a week or two. When the apes came calling they all scattered and not a single op was made against us.

Whatever your feelings are about what transcribed, thats your business. It happened. This world is all but won. Apes are on a clean up mission now and we won't stop till the last day of the dominance win.