Men of Honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Dark Legion calls for aid. The tribe Cult has declared war, and we stand no chance against it's might. They offered me to merge with them, but being as loyal as i am, i rejected without a second thought.

I understand very well this post can lead to my demise, but not posting would as well. I ask all of you now, stand together with me in a alliance, to wipe the world of this great threat. Should you choose otherwise, i warn you, it is impossible to run from this tribe and it's behavior, and you must at one time or another stand against them or join their corrupted ranks.

Here is their declaration: i am afraid you are a fool.(no-offensive)
but this offer may never come again i know how long tribes like that last. once the first noblemen are created your tribe will be destroyed they will not help you but be only willing to help themselves.

remeber this mail it will soon come true unless you take up the offer.

to your demise or world dominance?

<END OF MESSAGE>

So, stand with my honor, or let them grow?
It is no more than a defensive alliance i ask of you.

"Being forgotten is a curse, before your time you must create a divine mark in the world, do this with me, do this with us"
- Apocalypse Warrior

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: I'm quitting w4 now. First Godzilla... Now this super tribe...

DeletedUser3452

LOL!

I like the way your style of writing seems to vary between "profession" and "noob" so easily. Personally I'm not too worried about Cult currently, seeing as how they'll only have spear fighters. Maybe a couple of Axemen at best.

Come to think of it, they can't even attack for another 2 days. How about you message their leader, and recommend they use this as their Tribal Image?

farm_screen2.jpg

I just love it so much. Thanks Draugliun. :lol:

DeletedUser

Please do not, any one man counts in this conflict. Running will make it worse.

In the end, i dont ask of you all to ally with me, but i ask of you to remove them. For the sake of all peaceful tribes.

DeletedUser

peaceful tribes? :lol:

What do you think i ask of you now? I ask you to go to war with a good cause. In the end, war will apparently always be the resolution.

And do not think peaceful means a tribe with no military force.

DeletedUser

So..? 78 useless players do not make a strong tribe.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Last time I looked I didnt send points to ravage a village.

And the time before that when I looked, crossing long distances of land with your troops was still a pain in the.....

DeletedUser3452

How have you managed to get Cult into a war with you?

In all fairness guys, ApocalypseWarrior has a point. 78 > 6 when all player ranking and points are around the same.

DeletedUser

How have you managed to get Cult into a war with you?

In all fairness guys, ApocalypseWarrior has a point. 78 > 6 when all player ranking and points are around the same.

They asked me to join their tribe, and leave Dark Legion, but as it was my friends who were members, this was not a possibility. I offered a alliance, but they say war.

DeletedUser493

What do you think i ask of you now? I ask you to go to war with a good cause. In the end, war will apparently always be the resolution.

And do not think peaceful means a tribe with no military force.

so by peaceful you then mean a tribe with a military force who doesn't use it. instead they focus on getting so many allies/NAPs that they have no one to attack when the time comes. Then getting overtaken by their neighbors who are stronger than them.

DeletedUser

But it helps. 10.998 points vs a small tribe of friends?

1. n00b protection..
2. Useless players don't know how to attack, they usually use spears and swords..

I am in a tiny tribe of my family and my girlfriend.. and I am now saying.. I hope one of CULT see this.. CULT F*** you. :lol:

DeletedUser

so by peaceful you then mean a tribe with a military force who doesn't use it. instead they focus on getting so many allies/NAPs that they have no one to attack when the time comes. Then getting overtaken by their neighbors who are stronger than them.

By peaceful, i mean a tribe forming strong alliances and leading war against the lone, warmongering tribes.

DeletedUser

I am disappointed not one tribe or player, has answered the call. It is not a immediate war, nor is it a very hard one, if we stand together.

Status
Not open for further replies.