mercanary

DeletedUser

ok i suck at spelling let me say that first.

second i made this thread to say i will do what you need me (for pay). i'll nuke someone, fake massivley at someone, anything you want. for whatever reason. your to lazy. there to strong. there not worth your time. if i can help i will. message me ingame if you want my services.

DeletedUser

6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi

DeletedUser

will you be my moral basher? :lol:
e-secks? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Moved, as technically unrelated to world politics and the like.

Also a well known concept, be careful what sort of compensation you ask for for services, some methods may be considered against the rules.

DeletedUser

nope i'm tribeless. ;).

but i am being seriuse here. the tribe comes first

DeletedUser13939

*feeds troll*

Haha. I had too. :p

It might help out if you said what players had to pay.

DeletedUser

message me ingame. my prices are not set. depending on what it is i might not be able to do it yet for certain reasons.

DeletedUser75316

Ok so what would your price be for Nukeing wizzdizzy?

I don't plan on nukeing him as I am a chicken I just want to know if you would actually do it?

DeletedUser

double post yah

and yes i would do it if you got me at the right time and trust me. veryfew people would have the amount to pay me what i want

DeletedUser

double post yah

and yes i would do it if you got me at the right time and trust me. veryfew people would have the amount to pay me what i want

5 premium points for each of noobish idiot's villages that you nuke :lol:

DeletedUser

5 premium points for each of noobish idiot's villages that you nuke :lol:

I believe that breaks the rules. You are not allowed to offer Premium for in game services such as nuking members, free resources, stacking. things like that.