Mercenary work anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yey sarcasm, I know i'm a noob myself. And if any of you really cared could take me out in an instant.

And with my noobism skills. Just curious how him sending 1 noble with no protection at my village works :icon_eek:

It's called a fake?

DeletedUser97878

Yeah, i understand fakes. But why a nobleman. Its not 4, so aint a fake noble train to try and make me defend that instead of a tribe-mate or another of my vills.

he had no other attacks within for over an hour. So its not like he expected me to dodge it and it take some loyalty

TBH a noobish move :S

Oh and the 3 nukes that hit after <3 trebled my petty ODD :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, i understand fakes. But why a nobleman. Its not 4, so aint a fake noble train to try and make me defend that instead of a tribe-mate or another of my vills.

he had no other attacks within for over an hour. So its not like he expected me to dodge it and it take some loyalty

Even if you had dodged it, it would have died due to your wall. Heck, even if there was a 0 wall it would have died.

So I'm pretty sure it was a fake my friend. Whether or not it worked who knows, seems like you had some defenses in that village if you withstood 3 nukes, no?

DeletedUser

dont put stupid questions man, shut up and play... You have a problem because danut send you one noble ? Good to hear that, i will send you two nobles ... Hard problem then...yeah..
Maybe you should help your tribe .... dont you see you loosing ??? You Op fails always big time, always...
Our first OP brought you a lot of troubles, if we will repeat again,....what gonna happen to your tribe ??

DeletedUser

Let me rephrase. It is possible for it to survive on a level 0 wall. Depending on your luck.

DeletedUser34483

Its funny how "insignificant" players tell "noobish" remarks to "better" players.

Status
Not open for further replies.