merchants/market

DeletedUser

I wondered if anyone else was in favor of trying to get a new feature added to W47.
I find it annoying when free trading with another player, that there is no option to go pick up the resources yourself. I have a tribemate who is offering me a resource but his market is low and so even though I have plenty of merchants, I cannot get the resources in a timely fashion. If enough of us request it, perhaps the admins would consider adding this option when they do an update.
What do you think? 2 options. Original one of using your own merchants to send resources. Second option of being able to go get them yourself.
Good idea or bad idea?

DeletedUser

I wondered if anyone else was in favor of trying to get a new feature added to W47.
I find it annoying when free trading with another player, that there is no option to go pick up the resources yourself. I have a tribemate who is offering me a resource but his market is low and so even though I have plenty of merchants, I cannot get the resources in a timely fashion. If enough of us request it, perhaps the admins would consider adding this option when they do an update.
What do you think? 2 options. Original one of using your own merchants to send resources. Second option of being able to go get them yourself.
Good idea or bad idea?

I don't think it will get approved. If he has the resources, he can upgrade his market and then send them to you.

DeletedUser85953

There is a way to do it already. Why try and improve perfection.

Step 1. Send A nuke to his village.

:icon_twisted:

I farm my own villages when I cant send out enough res.

Or you can do it the huggles way and ask him to dodge and you send 3000 Lc to go and take the res and you send him something in return.

I would go for option 1 thou.