Failed Vote Merge incoming overview page for sits

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First and foremost, this isn't a feature designed to support multi accounts (the illegal type) however it may seem.

If you have numerous sits, you are forced to have multiple tabs and the risk of accidentally closing one is possible. My suggestion is that the incoming overviews can be merged into a single overview for all the sits. This way you can focus on a single tab if you're defending multiple accounts to make sure dodging is done efficiently .

I don't see any other part that needs to be merged.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Maybe not a complete merged incoming overview, but maybe an additional Incomings counter for the account sits would make it a bit easier to keep an eye on those accounts.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It should not be easy to perma sit accs, voting no because sitting should be a bit anoying

I can see why you've said that, but in my opinion this doesn't aid towards permanent sits primarily because you can only can up to 3 sits and for a max of 30 days are they useful.

This was primarily designed for the short period sits so potentially this feature could have a time based feature that after a while this disappears? Though I'd find it more useful to have for the entire duration of the sit personally but maybe the devs may think otherwise.

Maybe not a complete merged incoming overview, but maybe an additional Incomings counter for the account sits would make it a bit easier to keep an eye on those accounts.

I was thinking of something like, or the sitter could receive push notifications for the sit (if enabled - in addition to my feature idea?)

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can see why you've said that, but in my opinion this doesn't aid towards permanent sits primarily because you can only can up to 3 sits and for a max of 30 days are they useful.

This was primarily designed for the short period sits so potentially this feature could have a time based feature that after a while this disappears? Though I'd find it more useful to have for the entire duration of the sit personally but maybe the devs may think otherwise.

I was thinking of something like, or the sitter could receive push notifications for the sit (if enabled - in addition to my feature idea?)

Your suggestion is a complete list for tagging incs, requesting support etc?

I like the idea of having a better overview of sit accounts without having to open the tabs, but i don't think it should be easier to play the account sits.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your suggestion is a complete list for tagging incs, requesting support etc?

I like the idea of having a better overview of sit accounts without having to open the tabs, but i don't think it should be easier to play the account sits.

Was more so the incomings side of things, so you can see what attack each village on across your original account and the sits have to make sure dodges aren't missed. I don't see why you can't tag as well but requesting support by the merged overview could be too much.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It should not be easy to perma sit accs, voting no because sitting should be a bit anoying

I was going to spend a bit of time explaining my thought process...and then saw this post which covers the most important issue with this.

Making it easier to defend multiple accounts at once isn't something that should be incorporated.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was going to spend a bit of time explaining my thought process...and then saw this post which covers the most important issue with this.

Making it easier to defend multiple accounts at once isn't something that should be incorporated.

Aside from having a shared incoming overview, in order to actually defend etc, there would be no change. Its merely about tagging and knowing you haven't missed any tags (by accidentally closing the tab).