Merge : True Colours.

DeletedUser113867

But regardless,RAGE is indeed the number 1 tribe, and have proven themselves more than any other tribe. So until that changes, how about the bad attempts at flaming cease?

@night have proven themselves alot more than merge have.

servius prime

Reaction score
Lord Rob got what he deserved nothing less than betrayal....he was the first to betray me and our tribe and life has come ropund for him I must say...tit for tat

DeletedUser

Lord Rob got what he deserved nothing less than betrayal....he was the first to betray me and our tribe and life has come ropund for him I must say...tit for tat

yep!

totally,

sadly tho not quite like that was it...

the russians

no update on norse x merge action?? nothing happening till now??

DeletedUser

Maybe people should be making less comments about merge, as we are number one right now, and we are yet to be proven to be anything but. Only time will tell. Should we not be successful in the future, then comment what you want, throw all the insult you want, maybe then they will be deserved. Until then (if that even happens) we sit at the top, whether you think it's deserved or not.

Hey guys! GreinMan here...not anyone too special, eh? 333 claims number spot now if only for a few moments. RAGE has a few less members though.

blckdrgn1

Well MERGE's name was fitting before, now they dont even make sense

DeletedUser99544

hi GreinMan. Get your account in order. I will noble you this weekend.

DeletedUser

No u wont, i thought i made that clear.
Dont you dare cross your new leader