Merging

Xillah.

Reaction score
I didn't say ban co-playing just not merge/ pushing accounts. I would rather co-playing wasn't a part of the game I agree.

Also:

1. Account-sitting
2. Account-sitting
You can't get sat 12 hours+ a day long term mate, even if the tribe was willing the sitting rules are not. I'll never play a late game account solo again, not worth the impact it can have on other areas of your life.

That leaves internalling, getting a co on my account, or merging realistically.

Xillah.

Reaction score
I came back to tw after 4 yrs expectimg to have some fun on classic 1 just to find out 5 of the top tribes were acc pushing/merging. Games not fun anymore
It's been something else this world, I'd have been fuming if I was in the NE tbh.
But I'm not and as money heist went on like a right whiner I'm amused by it more than anything else.

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I didn't say ban co-playing just not merge/ pushing accounts. I would rather co-playing wasn't a part of the game I agree.

Merging account is a result of co-playing. You have 2 kinds of co playing.
First of all (I assume) the kind that you condemn the most the premade co playing where both start and eventually come together.
However there is also late(r) game co playing; Imagine after a month player B decides he doesn't have enough time to solo play and wants to play together with somebody from his tribe.
Do you want to forbid this as well?
No? Then how would this go in affect? Can player A(Player Bs future account) not noble player B his villages?
If not; then what happens with those villages? Tribe members can take em? Then you're just moving the "boosting" issue from player A to TribeMember C

You wish co playing wasn't part of the game, why? Again I refer to my original statement of this being the international server. With all kinds of timezones.
whichs opens the door to offline nobling.

Sure, like you said, account sitting is a thing. However with the limitations that brings this is totally unviable on the long term. Great, you sitted player A so he wouldn't get offline nobled. Oh no, he gets OP't the next day... Now you can't send support from your account simply because you wanted to protect your member from being rimmed while offline?
Also if you're going through the effort of finding somebody to accountsit every night, then you might as well allow co-playing because that's basically what your doing.

As a small side note, let's assume just in theory co playing is not allowed, but account sitting is... Player B would just have a 21p village account to account sit to not have tribe sitter restrictions. There are so many loopholes that it's nearly impossible to fully forbid co-playing.

Agreed its an advantage, but not massive. Plus nothing is stopping a new tribe starting a discord and new players joining that discord. They can do that on the same world. But to merge accounts would require that same tribe to have players on different time zones who are new and willing to waste their own troops and be nobled... to play someone elses account. Hardly the same is it? And not really what we want to encourage new players to do, is it?

How can you claim this is not a massive advantage? Especially in the early stage of a world. 50-100 players start/relocate together in a very small area.
This amount "suffocates" the small players and small tribes that are in their nearby area. Sure those tribes can form alliances, but most likely these will be further away which doesn't help the small tribe against all the attacks. As an example;
Tribe A(10-14 players) is surrounded by 50-100 pre-made organised tribes. Those players will get entirely destroyed just by the amount of troops the zerg coalition can send towards tribe A.

Yes, you're right, in theory a new tribe can form a discord, invite members, maybe alliances. This works in theory. But in reality this is very unlikely.
The amount of planning and trust that goes into making one of these pre-made tribe "families" is immense. And generally speaking tribes formed from non pre-made nearby players is a more "casual" tribe(this is not meant as an insult, just a fact). And generally speaking those tribes don't have great odds of fighting against a -very- competitive tribe family. Also again the -heavily- outnumbered factor I mentioned above.

Also you mention wasted troops... No? What makes you think those troops would be wasted? Used? Yes. Wasted? No.
When a merge is planned. The 'soon-to-be-merged' account while use it's troops to attack/wipe an enemy village or player. Which helps tribe members nobling this village.
If you lose a nuke to clear a village before your train arrives, Those troops arn't wasted right?
Also, as stated above, you can "kamikaze" your troops to help a tribemember. Surely you don't call this wasted either right?

Silliest remark you have made thus far. Where did I say it takes 3-4 month for merging. Please quote. - What I did was say merging should be banned for the first 3-4 month, not that it takes 3-4 month to merge. I think your lack of being able to read shows how little you know about using the externals. <- see what i did there :cool:.

I got confused by this;

5: Who wants to build an account for 3-4 month for the sole purpose of merging (BOOORRRRINNNGGG).
Heh, these posts are stupid long. Sometimes I get confused and make a mistake, I'm only human.
I can admit when I'm wrong and made a mistake

1) Like co-playing. Not merging accounts. or better yet find someone to account sit - it's still a feature in the game! That discord in the tribe you mentioned earlier might come in handy for this!
4) See point 1! - Also it is a multiplayer game its in the title TribalWars - you use a tribe to conquer the world not 4 players on 1 account.
If you're frequently/long term account sitting every single night(most likely by the same player). Then you're basically co playing with that player but on different accounts. Only made more difficult because of above mentioned restrictions.
Restrictions that, like I said, can easily be "avoided" in a shady way.

Co-op is not the same as just multiplayer.
"You use a tribe to conquer the world"
You realize that this is rarely the case right? With that I mean is, on large worlds the "final battle" is mostly Alliance A vs Alliance B.
Looking at this world settings I find it very unlikely the final war will only be 12 players vs 12 players.
So... With your logic, the game needs a namechange then? CoalitionWars?
Or is your next suggestion to remove multi-tribe wars where players can only attack villages if the tribes are at war and only 1vs1 wars with only 1 active war per tribe?

You combine a lot of different things under that umbrella of 'merging' they aren't all equally as bad. Not seen the poll and cba searching for it. Link it if you want.
.nl failed anti boosting poll
Yes, it's in dutch, right click translate or google translate.
They polled for anti boosting/merging. And it failed. Support/Dev team kept it non bannable.

As a final note again;
As much as you dislike it, co playing and merging accounts is part of the game. It has been for ages, and I'm willing to bet it will remain part of it.
This game isn't perfect. But it works very well. Otherwise people wouldn't still be playing it after decades.
Just because you, or a minority don't like part of it doesn't mean it has to change.
WAAAAAAAAAAIT! I can already guess what you're probably gonna say, is it something like;
"We're not the minority, but the majority because on externals more people dislike boosting than ppl liking it"
If so, lemme just foreshadow a bit;
The loudest voices don't equal the majority of voices.
Again referring to the .nl poll. A lot of people complained about boosting/merging. Claiming to be the majority.
But when an actual poll happened, the results showed that the majority of people were NOT in favor of changing the boosting/merging rule.

An explanation for this is probably that the majority of players don't bother with externals.

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I came back to tw after 4 yrs expectimg to have some fun on classic 1 just to find out 5 of the top tribes were acc pushing/merging. Games not fun anymore

The world name is kinda misleading. Classic / HP worlds are literally the "hardcore" and most competitive worlds of them all.(yea yea, I can already hear the "try hards" and "no lifers" comments coming).

Without saying names, but these worlds are almost always the same pre-made players/groups competing against eachother. With the high level of competition the amount of dedication and time required for these worlds already ruin most of the fun IMO(yet I'm still stuck with the addiction).

If you're a returning player the only advice I can give you is try a normal or casual(This time, not meant as an insult but actually honest advice). These worlds are a lot less competitive and also more players/less boosting.
Unfortunately in these worlds there's a whole different discussion: Pay-To-Win

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Merging account is a result of co-playing. You have 2 kinds of co playing.
First of all (I assume) the kind that you condemn the most the premade co playing where both start and eventually come together.
However there is also late(r) game co playing; Imagine after a month player B decides he doesn't have enough time to solo play and wants to play together with somebody from his tribe.
Do you want to forbid this as well?
No? Then how would this go in affect? Can player A(Player Bs future account) not noble player B his villages?
If not; then what happens with those villages? Tribe members can take em? Then you're just moving the "boosting" issue from player A to TribeMember C

Ban merging for the first 3-4 month. Doesn't that answer every point you are trying to make here? Like I said in my very first post.

You wish co playing wasn't part of the game, why? Again I refer to my original statement of this being the international server. With all kinds of timezones.
whichs opens the door to offline nobling.

Sure, like you said, account sitting is a thing. However with the limitations that brings this is totally unviable on the long term. Great, you sitted player A so he wouldn't get offline nobled. Oh no, he gets OP't the next day... Now you can't send support from your account simply because you wanted to protect your member from being rimmed while offline?
Also if you're going through the effort of finding somebody to accountsit every night, then you might as well allow co-playing because that's basically what your doing.

As a small side note, let's assume just in theory co playing is not allowed, but account sitting is... Player B would just have a 21p village account to account sit to not have tribe sitter restrictions. There are so many loopholes that it's nearly impossible to fully forbid co-playing.

Co-playing gives an unfair advantage to older members vs newer members so I have never particularly liked the idea of it. It also reduces the number of active accounts on the world. Please don't try and assume I don't know what co-playing entails - I was around way before it was probably even considered (outwith a small few) to it being the norm.

I agree that this is an international sever and that is the purpose of Account sitting. TW should probably have made this feature a lot better to overcome certain issues. Your small note is just nonsense and I wont bother replying to it.

If you're frequently/long term account sitting every single night(most likely by the same player). Then you're basically co playing with that player but on different accounts. Only made more difficult because of above mentioned restrictions.
Restrictions that, like I said, can easily be "avoided" in a shady way.

But again the advantage is that new players can also access this feature pretty much right away. Without the need to find a co-player and trust their information with someone else etc.

Anyway my argument wasn't/isn't against co-playing. I can see the benefit of having a co-player. Mainly i have seen many times a new player be rimmed but subsequently join the person who rimmed their account, to learn the game - a great use of co-playing. But merging is another argument entirely. I am against merging/pushing accounts.

Co-op is not the same as just multiplayer.
"You use a tribe to conquer the world"
You realize that this is rarely the case right? With that I mean is, on large worlds the "final battle" is mostly Alliance A vs Alliance B.
Looking at this world settings I find it very unlikely the final war will only be 12 players vs 12 players.
So... With your logic, the game needs a namechange then? CoalitionWars?
Or is your next suggestion to remove multi-tribe wars where players can only attack villages if the tribes are at war and only 1vs1 wars with only 1 active war per tribe?

Again you fail to focus on the important part of what I said. Tribe, Tribes, alliances, families those are all irrelevant other than implying it is a multiplayer game. The point I was making is that the multiplayer part doesn't come from 4 people on the same 1 account. I thought that was obvious in what I wrote.

As a final note again;
As much as you dislike it, co playing and merging accounts is part of the game. It has been for ages, and I'm willing to bet it will remain part of it.
This game isn't perfect. But it works very well. Otherwise people wouldn't still be playing it after decades.
Just because you, or a minority don't like part of it doesn't mean it has to change.
WAAAAAAAAAAIT! I can already guess what you're probably gonna say, is it something like;
"We're not the minority, but the majority because on externals more people dislike boosting than ppl liking it"
If so, lemme just foreshadow a bit;
The loudest voices don't equal the majority of voices.
Again referring to the .nl poll. A lot of people complained about boosting/merging. Claiming to be the majority.
But when an actual poll happened, the results showed that the majority of people were NOT in favor of changing the boosting/merging rule.

An explanation for this is probably that the majority of players don't bother with externals.

So because 'it's part of the game' people on PnP can't call it out when it's done to such a level as shown on this world? You think the game works well? Have you seen the population of recent worlds? And don't tell me its because people don't want to play these kind of games etc anymore. I started playing this in 2007 (during probably the golden age of gaming imo) when games like Halo 3, GoW, CoD 4, WoW were out but still each world on this was packed.

New players could join and easily integrate themselves to any tribe. You joined a tribe, learned how to play and posted on the externals. Sure some players were better than other but that was due to skill (sending a T-train, knowing how to snipe etc.). They didn't have to rely on having multiple people on 1 account and getting a head start by being gifted multiple villages.

But all that aside you have yet to give me one good reason why merging should be allowed. Co-playing, as that is another argument. So are you are going to give a reason why merging/pushing should be allowed that does not involve the word co-playing.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 reason merging should be allowed: what else would happen to the villages when a player doesn’t want to continue the world on that account?
- They vanish completely? That’s going to leave huge holes in the map
- or no tribemate can noble them and the enemy is left to get free gains?

Seems to me merging/gifting to tribemates is the best and fairest way to be here

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 reason merging should be allowed: what else would happen to the villages when a player doesn’t want to continue the world on that account?
- They vanish completely? That’s going to leave huge holes in the map
- or no tribemate can noble them and the enemy is left to get free gains?

Seems to me merging/gifting to tribemates is the best and fairest way to be here

Sorry I should have phrased better 'But all that aside you have yet to give me one good reason why merging should be allowed and not banned for the first 3-4 month.'

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ban merging for the first 3-4 month. Doesn't that answer every point you are trying to make here? Like I said in my very first post.
Again, I ask the same question. Why would it matter if people merge on day 1, day 10, or day 100?
Player A and Player B are pre-made co players.
Merging allowed:
Player A rushes noble. Player B rushes offense. Player B clears player C so Player A nobles player C, then nobles player B and builds offensive there
Conclusion => group has 3 villages.
No merging:
Player A rushes noble. Player B rushes offense. Player B clears player C so Player A nobles. B rebuilds offensive
Conclusion => "group" still has 3 villages. even with no merging
You're seriously not getting the point. It doesn't matter if you delay merging or not. There's pre-made groups(smaller than a tribe) working unselfishly and coordinated together for the same goal rather than the tribe version of "Noble all our enemies"

Please don't try and assume I don't know what co-playing entails - I was around way before it was probably even considered (outwith a small few) to it being the norm.
Well then, to use your own words. if you been around that long, then you know it has been part of the game for a long time, so the chances of changing it are slim to none.

But again the advantage is that new players can also access this feature pretty much right away. Without the need to find a co-player and trust their information with someone else etc.
I love how you keep referring to new players. While in reality, well I guess it got a bit better with mobile being released, I'm sure the "new players" are a very, very, very small % of the total amount of players on a world
(Returning players =/= new players)

Anyway my argument wasn't/isn't against co-playing. I can see the benefit of having a co-player. Mainly i have seen many times a new player be rimmed but subsequently join the person who rimmed their account, to learn the game - a great use of co-playing. But merging is another argument entirely. I am against merging/pushing accounts.
Player who get rimmed joins the (enemy) account that rimmed them? In what kind of utopia do you live?
That's a great way to get your account ruined/backstabbed while you sleep....

So because 'it's part of the game' people on PnP can't call it out when it's done to such a level as shown on this world?
Sure, call it out. But what's the point? Beside just flaming and whining? As proven by the .nl TW site, the majority of players arn't against it or simply don't give a fuck about it. With the staff confirming they don't want to change the ruleset against it.
So what are you trying to achieve? You think by being the loudest voice on the forums means you'll change it?
Arm chair activism?

You think the game works well? Have you seen the population of recent worlds? And don't tell me its because people don't want to play these kind of games etc anymore. I started playing this in 2007 (during probably the golden age of gaming imo) when games like Halo 3, GoW, CoD 4, WoW were out but still each world on this was packed.
Bro what did you expect? That this game have millions of players per new world? You honestly can't compare 2007 to now. Sure you had triple AAA titles back in the day.
However since then;
the "free" browser games available have changed drastically, both graphic and availability wise. While this game has basically stayed the same
No new content = Most people get "burned out".
Also sure you had Halo 3, GoW,etc back then. However game availability was ALOT less than now. Majority of the games back then u had to go to a store, to buy it. Also box games = high(er) retail price.
2020: You literally have an ENDLESS supply of games that you can buy and download at an instance. With prices going from 1€,5€,... all the way to the triple AAA games.
The fact that a browser game designed in 2003(.de server) is still around, and still gets THOUSANDS of players every new world is an insane achievement on it's own.

New players could join and easily integrate themselves to any tribe. You joined a tribe, learned how to play and posted on the externals. Sure some players were better than other but that was due to skill (sending a T-train, knowing how to snipe etc.). They didn't have to rely on having multiple people on 1 account and getting a head start by being gifted multiple villages.
First of all, I refer back my statement ^upthere about the "new players" only being a tiny part of the population.
Secondly, Most likely if you do find a "new" player. I'm almost willing to bet it's someone who plays mobile(only).
Which again leads to it being a "casual" gamer.... I doubt a new player who just picked up this game is about to start joining discord,forums, spends
10+ hours a day etcetc.
The fact externals are so dead is a good example of exactly how much effort players in game want to spend on communication outside of the game

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Again, I ask the same question. Why would it matter if people merge on day 1, day 10, or day 100?
Player A and Player B are pre-made co players.
Merging allowed:
Player A rushes noble. Player B rushes offense. Player B clears player C so Player A nobles player C, then nobles player B and builds offensive there
Conclusion => group has 3 villages.
No merging:
Player A rushes noble. Player B rushes offense. Player B clears player C so Player A nobles. B rebuilds offensive
Conclusion => "group" still has 3 villages. even with no merging
You're seriously not getting the point. It doesn't matter if you delay merging or not. There's pre-made groups(smaller than a tribe) working unselfishly and coordinated together for the same goal rather than the tribe version of "Noble all our enemies"

Well then, to use your own words. if you been around that long, then you know it has been part of the game for a long time, so the chances of changing it are slim to none.

I love how you keep referring to new players. While in reality, well I guess it got a bit better with mobile being released, I'm sure the "new players" are a very, very, very small % of the total amount of players on a world
(Returning players =/= new players)

Player who get rimmed joins the (enemy) account that rimmed them? In what kind of utopia do you live?

Sure, call it out. But what's the point? Beside just flaming and whining? As proven by the .nl TW site, the majority of players arn't against it or simply don't give a fuck about it. With the staff confirming they don't want to change the ruleset against it.
So what are you trying to achieve? You think by being the loudest voice on the forums means you'll change it?
Arm chair activism?

Bro what did you expect? That this game have millions of players per new world? You honestly can't compare 2007 to now. Sure you had triple AAA titles back in the day.
However since then;
the "free" browser games available have changed drastically, both graphic and availability wise. While this game has basically stayed the same
No new content = Most people get "burned out".
Also sure you had Halo 3, GoW,etc back then. However game availability was ALOT less than now. Majority of the games back then u had to go to a store, to buy it. Also box games = high(er) retail price.
2020: You literally have an ENDLESS supply of games that you can buy and download at an instance. With prices going from 1€,5€,... all the way to the triple AAA games.
The fact that a browser game designed in 2003(.de server) is still around, and still gets THOUSANDS of players every new world is an insane achievement on it's own.

First of all, I refer back my statement ^upthere about the "new players" only being a tiny part of the population.
Secondly, Most likely if you do find a "new" player. I'm almost willing to bet it's someone who plays mobile(only).
Which again leads to it being a "casual" gamer.... I doubt a new player who just picked up this game is about to start joining discord,forums, spends
10+ hours a day etcetc.
The fact externals are so dead is a good example of exactly how much effort players in game want to spend on communication outside of the game

Yawn - 'You have yet to give me one good reason why merging should be allowed and not banned for the first 3-4 month.'

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yawn - 'You have yet to give me one good reason why merging should be allowed and not banned for the first 3-4 month.'
If u would have read the post u had ur answer. also just saying "yawn" to argument is a great way of showing
"I lost and don't know what to respond)

But heh,
=>
banning "merging" makes non pre-made co playing impossible for the first 3-4 months.
Benefits of co playing are plenty as mentioned above.
+
Like I explained, banning merging or not, literally has no effect on the "snowballing" effect of some players.
=> So the entire rule changing would literally be pointless.

Anyways, as an end node.
Enjoy whining about it on externals. Imma go back to winning our world :rolleyes:

P.S.
Nice 301p villa you have... Whining on this world sub forum while you don't even play it.
Looking at your TWstats it looks like you don't play any world right now.
So I rest my case. Just another whining/salty arm chair activist

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If u would have read the post u had ur answer. also just saying "yawn" to argument is a great way of showing
"I lost and don't know what to respond)

But heh,
=>
banning "merging" makes non pre-made co playing impossible for the first 3-4 months.
Benefits of co playing are plenty as mentioned above.
+
Like I explained, banning merging or not, literally has no effect on the "snowballing" effect of some players.
=> So the entire rule changing would literally be pointless.

Anyways, as an end node.
Enjoy whining about it on externals. Imma go back to winning our world :rolleyes:

P.S.
Nice 301p villa you have... Whining on this world sub forum while you don't even play it.
Looking at your TWstats it looks like you don't play any world right now.
So I rest my case. Just another whining/salty arm chair activist

Nope the yawn was because you kept arguing points that were neither here nor there. i.e. been part of the game why change. Definition of new players. % of players that were new etc. These points literally make no difference to the question I have asked from the beginning ->

Why shouldn't 'merging/pushed' accounts be banned for the first 3-4 month?

And the only reason you can give is non-premade co-playing can't happen. This of course is under the assumption that the player you just nobled would want to team with you. But you sort of ruined your own argument.

So the only reason you can think of, you just argued against? Hahahaha and you say I lost the argument. Better luck next time!:cool:

301 points - but look at start date :rolleyes:. I mean you say you want to win this world but can't even do something as basic as that ;)

Yep I don't play often I normally wait for settings I like - mainly no-hauls, and no PP to win.

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And the only reason you can give is non-premade co-playing can't happen. This of course is under the assumption that the player you just nobled would want to team with you. But you sort of ruined your own argument.
So the only reason you can think of, you just argued against? Hahahaha and you say I lost the argument. Better luck next time!:cool:
So you think co-playing only happens after you noble a player?
Fun little fact, the majority of non pre-made coplaying happens between tribemembers... Not enemies.

If you're dumb and naive enough to let a guy who you just rimmed play on your account then by all means... Go for it, But any player with a normal functional brain will see that that's an insane dumb to do. Which in most cases will just lead to your account getting backstabbed and/or ruined while you sleep.

301 points - but look at start date :rolleyes:. I mean you say you want to win this world but can't even do something as basic as that ;)
Yep I don't play often I normally wait for settings I like - mainly no-hauls, and no PP to win.
Oh totally, in order to win a world you need to look at everybody their starting date... 10/10 Great logic
Actually I didn't bother looking at the starting date because clearly, you/your account will be totally irrelevant on this world.

You wait for settings you like... like no hauls and no PP....
So basically this world? The world where you started almost a month too late...

But heh, Indeed like you said I looked at your stats...
So many years of experience(as you claim) yet you never managed to get more than 100 villages or 1 million points?

Ah yes, now it actually makes sense...
Yet another casual player who's whining on externals because he doesn't have a chance against the real hardcore/competitive players.

To be honest it never fails to amuse me, how clearly a 'small fish' screams the loudest about having things changed.

Deleted User - 11549951

I think this kid just did what a lot of players have been doing for years...
Maybe it upset you when he did it faster than you?

I used to play this when i was much younger and had no problem playing this instead of a ps3 game.
As for the new content, you could very easily argue that monetization has had the opposite effect whereby it means money in the short term and players leaving in the long term.

If the first time i played this, was through a phone app and lets say i spent £20 in the beggining, i might be more demotivated from playing this again, having spent the money, than if this game was practically free for a begginner.

Who am i to criticise lol, Im in cas8 with no pps or resource packages :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you think co-playing only happens after you noble a player?
Fun little fact, the majority of non pre-made coplaying happens between tribemembers... Not enemies.

If you're dumb and naive enough to let a guy who you just rimmed play on your account then by all means... Go for it, But any player with a normal functional brain will see that that's an insane dumb to do. Which in most cases will just lead to your account getting backstabbed and/or ruined while you sleep.

Man you seem to like to try and guess what I mean rather than just reading what I write. You haven't done a good job of either so far.
The only thing you seem to do with each new post is fail to answer my question. So this is becoming tiresome.

Oh totally, in order to win a world you need to look at everybody their starting date... 10/10 Great logic
Actually I didn't bother looking at the starting date because clearly, you/your account will be totally irrelevant on this world.

I just thought you would have to common sense to look at my points, see their low then look at start date. It seems you lack even that much common sense! Way to show the PnP how stupid you truly are! I mean you have tried to call me all sort, but you have actually displayed your lack of intellect to everyone, ouch! :D

But heh, Indeed like you said I looked at your stats...
So many years of experience(as you claim) yet you never managed to get more than 100 villages or 1 million points?

Yep I didn't see the stats for this world until late (not as popular as casual is probably why!). But I still joined to have fun.

Don't be so naive to think this is the only account I have played on ;). But you seem to excel at being naive and at being unable to put a point across effectively or answer a simple question! Great traits to have. Well done you!

Deleted User - 11549951

I have a lot of complains too and even though no one is saying anything to me:

lets keep this to a civil and intelligent conversation or we just end up insulting one another over and over again

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man you seem to like to try and guess what I mean rather than just reading what I write. You haven't done a good job of either so far.
The only thing you seem to do with each new post is fail to answer my question. So this is becoming tiresome.

I just thought you would have to common sense to look at my points, see their low then look at start date. It seems you lack even that much common sense! Way to show the PnP how stupid you truly are! I mean you have tried to call me all sort, but you have actually displayed your lack of intellect to everyone, ouch! :D

Yep I didn't see the stats for this world until late (not as popular as casual is probably why!). But I still joined to have fun.

Don't be so naive to think this is the only account I have played on ;). But you seem to excel at being naive and at being unable to put a point across effectively or answer a simple question! Great traits to have. Well done you!
Both me and several other players have given you valid arguments.
Arguments which you then plain and simply ignore or come back with total ridiculous things like having enemies co play together.
I'm sorry but at this point it's very clear that in your mind you live in some unrealistic utopia and/or are so full of your own opinion that you fail to see the reality.
Also playing on different accounts or not. From your comments and reasoning it's very obvious that you haven't played on the high level of competition related to end game classic/HP worlds.

So at this point continuing this discussion is utterly pointless as you will not accept any other opinion beside yours.
"I don't like co playing or merging so it should be against the rules."
Again no offence meant, but simply wanting to change something because you don't like it, while the majority is in favor of it is just utterly childish.
So do as you wish, I guess in this case whining on externals. If that's what rocks your boat.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry I should have phrased better 'But all that aside you have yet to give me one good reason why merging should be allowed and not banned for the first 3-4 month.'
The reason stays the same lol, idk if you just dont play this game or you really dont realize how many people quit like 2 months into the world