Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

DeletedUser

I feel like there was always someone making these kind of posts. I guess me making this post means that we are really not far from wrapping up things here in W4 :)

When I started playing TW 6 years ago, I didn't know that I would be playing this game for this many years. It was just some random browser based game, I was trying out. The reason I am still around is actually mainly due to the friends I have made in here, rather than the game itself. People often talk about how great their tribe is/was. While I may or may not agree, it shows their dedication to their tribe. In the end, that is the kind of player I would like to have as a tribe mate. So while my tribe is the greatest, it is okay that you think yours is great :p

Nah, seriously. It is all about the players, and it just happens that the greatest players never all end up on the same team. To me, the important thing is not whether you are on the winning team at the end, or if you managed to keep your account alive until the end. It is about, how you played the game while you were around.

On that note, I would like those of you left with a "dead account", requesting an end of this world to consider deleting your account. I can see many reasons to play this game, but logging in just to keep the account alive or trying to noble a few barbs in a remote area in the hope that noone will bother nobeling there is just too sad. Neley you can run, but you can't hide. I will come for you in K16 and any other place you run :)

Finally I would like to thank both my tribe mates and my enemies for the good time in W4 and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am also sending my thoughts to my old friends from UNSF, of which most have moved on. It was fun playing with you, inalysah, gpooj, Warlordelite, MeRL, pade, Wilco-UH, LauraDestroya, kingb333, walpow, Mianra, -Dar-, theprophet, Shiberu and many more. I also made many friends outside my tribe, but you know who you are :)

____CLASH____

Well Said mate!

Wishing you and my friends still in world 4 and many that are gone a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Shaun