Merry Christmas Noobs!

DeletedUser

Well, Christmas is close, so I just wanted to wish all you world 20 noobs a very happy and safe Christmas, and of course a happy and safe holiday whether you celebrate Christmas or not.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to contribute to these forums, and a big thanks to our mod Dwarveneree who I know most agree does a great job and is the best mod we've had in world 20.

Also, thanks to all the wonderful people in game, to both friends who have gone out of their way to show me their friendship and solidarity over the time I've played, and my enemies alike.

A special one goes out to my mates in AOS, it was a privilege and a pleasure to get a chance to play alongside Hefty and you guys in Pron, and I'm honoured to still be your tribes mates today as AOS once again. I know there are big things ahead for us in the following year and I'm honoured I'm able to be a part of it ":)

I hope you all have a great new year too, and hope everyone makes it back in one piece, friends and targets of my flames alike :icon_biggrin:

No doubt there will be a lot of interesting occurrences in world 20 in 2010, so until then guys take care and enjoy your time with your families ":)

Matty's Christmas safety message for 2009:

Don't be a fail this Christmas!

fail-owned-christmas-candle-fail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Heres to not worrying about this game for a few days lol.

DeletedUser

Merry christmas and lets hope people start playing again while their still drunk ;)

DeletedUser

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Heres to not worrying about this game for a few days lol.

Here here mate!

I enjoy playing this game, but it'll be great to be able to forget about incomings for a few days ":)

Merry christmas and lets hope people start playing again while their still drunk ;)

LoL yeah, drunk round to replace the speed round over Christmas FTW ":p

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to W20.
You guys have been the best and most funnest world I've ever mod'd.
Have a great new years eve as well :)

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to W20.
You guys have been the best and most funnest world I've ever mod'd.
Have a great new years eve as well :)

Wo0t wo0t! We iz teh best!

We are your Christmas present Dwarven :icon_biggrin:

Oh and thanks for the ninja edit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Happy xmas :icon_wink: All of you lovers and haters :lol: Happy new year too.

May god keep a hand on you all, after al this is just a game (which takes all your time but still REMAINS A GAME), forget the hard feelings/sentiments ... I hatez SCro_Oge :D

Guys have fun, drink alot (don't drive but :D)

It was nice playing with all of you for these 2 years now :)

Eksiljyden

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to all of you. It been a pleasure playing and fighting with you the last 1½ year :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Thanks mate ditto. :)

Merry Christmas all, I'm off to get drunk now ":)