Merry Christmas Noobs!

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays....Happy New Year to World 20:)

and yes Rich my house is totally messed..lol...tis the season:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

imagogetdrunkwithmysisterandeathamsteakRITENAOW

merry christmas!

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas

Well, I am back from my force retirement off PnP [:D] and thought I would wish my favourite part of the TW fourm a merry christmas. Coming up to the 26th soon, so to mark my backness, I wanted to start it with a merry christmas to every single one of you. Even maker, because even tho your posts are rather idotic and annoying 99% of the time, you at least keep the fourm busy. Well done troll :icon_cool:

Espically merry christmas to Hefty who still owes me my lingrie which he promised :icon_cry:

[Damn you, it was meant to be my own thread for myself to give my own xmas cheer :'(]

DeletedUser

We got stoned and dressed up the cat again

[spoil]
22334_240897248453_506618453_4139880_599777_n.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well, I am back from my force retirement off PnP [:D] and thought I would wish my favourite part of the TW fourm a merry christmas. Coming up to the 26th soon, so to mark my backness, I wanted to start it with a merry christmas to every single one of you. Even maker, because even tho your posts are rather idotic and annoying 99% of the time, you at least keep the fourm busy. Well done troll :icon_cool:

Espically merry christmas to Hefty who still owes me my lingrie which he promised :icon_cry:

[Damn you, it was meant to be my own thread for myself to give my own xmas cheer :'(]

heya Non, great to see you back :icon_smile:

We got stoned and dressed up the cat again

[spoil]
22334_240897248453_506618453_4139880_599777_n.jpg
[/spoil]

rofl Guyver, that's cute, she seems to be being a good sport about it. :lol:

Seems with the latest beta version of Chrome (4.0.249.43) I no longer have problems with spoilers..