Merry Christmas to all on 104

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
he was more fluff then fight. but aren't the ones who spy always ;)

happy new year to all of 104 as well :)

Haha i never spied bro, and you have yet to give me evidence of me spying. I however do have evidence of some of your tribemates using illegal tampermonkey scripts to time attacks.

But i guess you're not man enough to admit to anyone in your tribe using illegal scripts just like you're not man enough to give me an explantion as to why you stabbed me instead of lying and telling people i spied.

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Start a ticket then instead of discussing here big man. You never sent stacks to anyone, always late for every op. No reply to CMs. Useless except for the AM building your bonus villages. Do you want another reason? :)

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
Start a ticket then instead of discussing here big man. You never sent stacks to anyone, always late for every op. No reply to CMs. Useless except for the AM building your bonus villages. Do you want another reason? :)

Might not have been the most offensive person but i also started way later than you guys. I guess 400k ODA just appeared out of thin air. And i missed 1 op after you guys told me to help dannyrules and he asked me to prenoble for him. Also good thing that after almost every claim i made i got a pm shortly after from garry1203 telling me to go for another village because he wanted the ones i claimed forcing me to noble way further than i initially planned which caused me to miss op time because i was prenobling for dannyrules.

Also every CM that warranted a reply i replied to. And even after all that i'm fine if you guys decided to kick me for not fitting in your plans. It's a game and you want to win i get that. But to kick me without a proper explanation at night when you know i'm asleep without even 24hours of NAP is just sad and tells me a lot about your character. :)

Have a good year everyone.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haha i never spied bro, and you have yet to give me evidence of me spying. I however do have evidence of some of your tribemates using illegal tampermonkey scripts to time attacks.

But i guess you're not man enough to admit to anyone in your tribe using illegal scripts just like you're not man enough to give me an explantion as to why you stabbed me instead of lying and telling people i spied.

bro have you seen our timings? Actually terrible. :) Lets see your "evidence" or get out

Last edited by a moderator:

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
He also already knows the reason he was kicked

Yes soy boy, you tel me reason weeks after i was kicked even though i asked for the reason multiple times before that. Just sad you couldn't tel it to me straight away. But it's all good, you can go back with your buddies painting their toenails and drinking wine and talking about how thrash i am while inflating your own ego.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score

Can't figure out which one is more thrash. All those virgins, you get a virgin, and you get a virgin, and you another! Who wants to be a groupie for that band? I'm game.

Deleted User - 10770065

Merry Christmas to everybody! (If you don't celebrate Christmas, then happy holidays) :')

May the day be filled with many gifts and lots of alcoholic beverages :D

- Shadia <33

Merry Christmas