Merry Christmas w48

DeletedUser

Just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year). I challenge you all to resist your urges to continue the flame wars and to instead just take some time off and enjoy yourself. Okay, that last part sounded a bit naughty, but you get the point. Go spend time with your friends and family.

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas! everybody
smiley_emoticons_weihnachtsgeschenk2.gif

The Carpathian

happy holidays all!

gonna eat some good food tonight haha.

DeletedUser

merry Christmas w48

wish you all a sexy new year :)

p.s : my little mouse just putted on his Christmas hat ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:D Nice hat for the mouse Sareh

What's up w48, not in the Christmas spirit except for just a few of us?

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

All Flames aside, This wish goes out to all of W48 and TW members who happen to read it

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas Shipmates....Hope everyone has a good one, and a wicked cool 2012!!!

Cheers,

Kanuk

File Not Found

and a late Merry Christmas from your second most favourite ex-mod.

If anyone is interested in tracking me down.. you can find me occassionally on XBL: Miss File

DeletedUser

I'll have to add you FNF. I'm cardsfan328 (thinking of changing that soon). Merry Christmas to you as well. And you are my favorite ex-mod (favorite mod tbh, wish you could come back and mod us again. Penguin is extremely distant and doesn't interact with us like you, MKC, and Miller did :/ )

DeletedUser

actually Penguin is doing the right thing.

mods are here to do moding not to interact with noobs like you.

FnF tried to interact! resultsed on her getting flamed , insulted and even reported to elders o_O by some trolls.
MKC flirted everyone in w48 forums..... so a popular one she was :D yet she was growing disgusting a bit in my point of view.

and miller d had so short time to really interact with anybody lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Penguin is TOO DISTANT imo. Not saying he has to be as interactive as FNF was, but it'd be nice to see a sense of humor around here for a change.

File Not Found

Thats a discussion for another time. This thread is for wishing all a Merry Christmas, and too all a good round of drinks!

DeletedUser

FnF had a disgusting side too imo. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;P