Merry Christmas world 57!

DeletedUser

Just like to wish all of W57 a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all enjoy yourself very much, and i hope you all stay safe and well.

If you dont celebrate Christmas for one reason or another, i hope you enjoy the break.

Merry christmas world 57!!!!!!

~Jack <3

DeletedUser

To be politcal correct, Happy Holidays

But since i celebrate Christman. Merry Christmas, enjoy your family and be safe. Do not drink too much :p

DeletedUser

merry Christmas / happy holidays! looking forward what will happen after the break :)

DeletedUser

Just like to wish all of W57 a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all enjoy yourself very much, and i hope you all stay safe and well.

If you dont celebrate Christmas for one reason or another, i hope you enjoy the break.

Merry christmas world 57!!!!!!

~Jack <3

yeah, God bless and Happy Holidays.. :)

DeletedUser

You Americans and your 'political correctness'. :icon_rolleyes:

Christmas is a Christian holiday so I have no worries on saying.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

(Just the same as I wouldn't expect anyone to change the name of their important religious things like Hanukkah or Ramadan or many others because it is important to them and their right to keep the name as per their traditions. :icon_smile: )

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

:xmas biggrin:

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas too!!

Spread the love of God this Christmas!!!!

DeletedUser44895

Christmas is a Christian holiday so I have no worries on saying.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

(Just the same as I wouldn't expect anyone to change the name of their important religious things like Hanukkah or Ramadan or many others because it is important to them and their right to keep the name as per their traditions. :icon_smile: )

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yah you are right, No need to change it, But I guess they do because they won't give the rest religions holidays for their important religious events. I don't know to be honest just a thought I had maybe its wrong.

Merry Christmas to all the Christians , Enjoy it :)

DeletedUser

Yah you are right, No need to change it, But I guess they do because they won't give the rest religions holidays for their important religious events. I don't know to be honest just a thought I had maybe its wrong.

Merry Christmas to all the Christians , Enjoy it :)

I think that is because of the population base of the place having the holiday. In the home country of a different religion where it is majority I'm sure they have their own holiday and do not recognize Christmas as a holiday. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44895

I think that is because of the population base of the place having the holiday. In the home country of a different religion where it is majority I'm sure they have their own holiday and do not recognize Christmas as a holiday. :icon_biggrin:

Your wrong, Here in UAE (United Arab Emirates) An Islamic base country they give holiday for Christmas, Specially for Christians they don't have work, however Muslims do go to their own jobs.

The thing is, Christians here are so lucky, They get days off whenever Islamic event comes on, Like our feasts, they take the days off jut like us, However in Christmas and other Christian events, They take it off, but we (Muslims) don't. Unfair :icon_cry:

And this is applied in Every Islamic country, Cause the religion itself (Islam) orders us as Muslims, and as Laws we have in our religion when ruling country, To let other believers do their religious things and events without any disturbing. Because its one of their rights, as Protecting them is a duty on us as long as they are living within Islamic country boarders.

DeletedUser

That is very good to know. Thank you! I was not aware of this. Well maybe then the west needs more holidays. :)

DeletedUser44895

Your most welcome ^^, And I believe its not just more holidays, its more that The west needs to give that space of freedom for other religions, Which is simply not there in your laws and political systems. Treat people as same as you want to be treated is all what matters :)

DeletedUser94483

Actually egypt empire if you want to discuss this more in context i do have a few arguments for you on that subject that should not be shared in a celebration thread....go ahead hit me up on skype if you want to chat about it some more....In the mean time every one MERRY CHRISTMAS.

DeletedUser44895

Actually egypt empire if you want to discuss this more in context i do have a few arguments for you on that subject that should not be shared in a celebration thread....go ahead hit me up on skype if you want to chat about it some more....In the mean time every one MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Sure, Message me in game, IGN: Egypt Empire

DeletedUser

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Saying Merry Christmas is exclusive to people celebrating other holidays. Saying Merry/Happy Holidays is inclusive to all. Do you think people are being silly for including others?

DeletedUser

Saying Merry Christmas is exclusive to people celebrating other holidays. Saying Merry/Happy Holidays is inclusive to all. Do you think people are being silly for including others?

its not even a holiday here :( but Merry christmas and bon natale to everyone anyways :D

DeletedUser

Sorry for posting it late.

Some time life doesnt give much chances , for me it has been like this so i always enjoyed my every moment of life and never thought of the hardwork i did and never get paid off for that.But still i am here atleast with friends like you around the world merrily celebrating an occasion that is full of life and joy.

Merry Christmas to you all, May god bless you with good health to be active here and win all war (this for all my opponents too ) and May Inno games gift us this year with low priced PP :icon_cool: