Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone.

Think we can all say the last 8 or 9 months have been interesting to say the least.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on the Battlefeild in our new upcoming year.

Always remember, everyday is something to be gratefull for, love your family and love your friends.

Enjoy the break, many of you deserve it.

DeletedUser74958

Conspik, you're not supposed to let people know you're secretly a big softie :)

Happy holidays to all, hope people get to spend some time with their families. I'm unable to this year and it's no fun :(

ChillyAcademic

Merry Christmas everyone. ^^ My future victims would do well to enjoy this taste of peace. I'm preparing to take out another tribe. ;)

DeletedUser54064

Merry Christmas, although I am no great fan of what it has become, hope you have a good one nevertheless :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas everyone,have fun with your families during the break,and in the battlefields after it ;).

DeletedUser

Merry christmas everyone, Have a great day and a great time with your familys.

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas TO all friends and Foe
And proto merry Christmas to you to :) plz pay the bills that your soldiers have while visited my village :D

DeletedUser54064

Merry Christmas TO all friends and Foe
And proto merry Christmas to you to :) plz pay the bills that your soldiers have while visited my village :D

Couldn't stop them from raving and raping your village women in the light of Christmas Spirit, just a reminiscence of the Crusades.

DeletedUser

Couldn't stop them from raving and raping your village women in the light of Christmas Spirit, just a reminiscence of the Crusades.
You went too far this was about merry Christmas. Btw i enjoy raping your widows of your vilagers sexy widow were there :D

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas guys, hope Santa brought you all what you wanted :)