Merry Xmas

DeletedUser

Well been a year of joy on the pnp's XD im just writing this as no one else has. i wish every player and their families on w32 to have a merry and very joyful christmas :D

DeletedUser

That's because most wait until Xmas to give their seasons greetings, not 24 hours before!
But Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you have a fun one, and enjoy the attack breaks! (this goes out to everyone!)

Look forward to bumping heads in the near future!

DeletedUser

Haha, I agree with AYK and it's about the only reason I would log on to TW on Christmas day, and that's to wish people a Merry Christmas.

Since it is here, I might as well do it now and then drink more on Christmas day :p

Merry Christmas to you all and hope Santa Claus brings you all the presents you asked for. I'll speak to some of you after the attack break... *sigh*, diplomacy never ends does it.

Heck, who knows... I might even get a blog out? Certainly won't be out on Saturday if I can help it!

DeletedUser

Wishing everyone a joyous & safe holiday!

HB, you joined the pnp on my birthday!!! XD

DeletedUser

Yes - A very happy, joyous Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Enjoy the holidays guys, go out, drink a lot and when you come back - attack break would have ended, new year would have started and we will be back to our old selves again... sigh* (enjoy the holidays to the fullest)....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas my old, somewhat socially awkward friends :)

~SF~