ME's Stance

DeletedUser1185

Ok This is to Clarify where All of ME stands in this Brougha:

1:FTR this Tribe is like a Sister tribe to us and vice-a-versa

2:TFA We hold an alliance with this Tribe and will uphold the Alliance but we will support FTR with defensive troops and TFA is aware of this and agrees with this.

3:Hatred We have a NAP with this tribe and will uphold this NAP but We will also support FTR with defensive Troops and they understand and acknowledge this.

4:pTT This Tribe has shown too much dishonor to My Tribes and other Allied Tribes That we consider them a stain on the world to be destroyed any tribe that would break an Alliance and a NAP by attacking with no warning deserves nothing but destruction and they shall recieve it.

5: rest of world (other then enemies) Don't Mess With us and don't think you can come in and clean up the pieces or your tribes will cease to be.

DeletedUser

Thats diplomacy at its best.

Are you taking on the role as World2 bully now? Do you honestly think that because you say so, that another tribe won't come in to clean up the pieces?

Don't get me wrong. I am neutral and have nothing to gain but viewing entertainment. I have been monitoring this war as well as anybody else and have even submited replies to try and add a little humor just to show that it is still a game. And I also understand that with all the invested hours into this game that emotions can run high. However, a war of this magnatude is bound to affect others in either a positive or negative way and its not necessary to lash out at others who are merely by-standers.

But your statement #5 was a little presumptive don't you think? And maybe I took it wrong. If I did, well my bad.

DeletedUser1185

Basically What #5 says if You attack any of our villages we will hunt you down nothing new there.

DeletedUser

I suggest, if any of you out there is looking for pieces to turn your head over those little Hatred, PTT or even TFA villages out there :)

DeletedUser791

According to TW2 Plus FTR and its satelite tribes are losing this war badly as far as taking villages is concerned.

We shall see what it looks like after the new weeks stats come out. Whenever that is.

DeletedUser1082

It seems the threads with tribe's stances are crawling out of the woodwork.

DeletedUser

According to TW2 Plus FTR and its satelite tribes are losing this war badly as far as taking villages is concerned.

We shall see what it looks like after the new weeks stats come out. Whenever that is.

I don't think so. If you look at villages gained and lost FTR is holding steady. I'd hardly call that losing badly. You also need to remember that the villages lost were for the most part isolated and further out and the villages gained have been some nice, central high point ones.

Hatred, despite what they say planned there end of this as did ptt. There will always be initial losses for a tribe that finds themself suddenly at war.

DeletedUser

Well even if the villages were of equal point, (I havnt checked so im not sure) there are still other factors to look at...

1. PTT AoS and Hatred, have been planning this for weeks not sure if TFA has been or not?
2. FTR villages on the rim are far away from support from PTT
3. PTT, AoS, TFA, and Hatred are all offensively active, so far its pretty much just FTR getting active offensively and since we havnt been planning for two weeks, it takes time to coordinate stuff.
4. The war has been going on since saturday, its far to early to tell which way its going to go, im not saying you cant discuss, because I love it as much as everyone else, but dont try and use twplus to see who is winning the war right now, it will be clear enough in the coming weeks.

There is still alot more of this
:ram: :ram: :axemen: :axemen: :heavycavalry: :swordsman: :heavycavalry: :swordsman: :spear: :spear:
stuff that needs to happen before we can tell which direction the war is going.

DeletedUser1185

Ahhh the Tribes of ME have found their first victim of our rule # 5

WolfPK it has been nice knowing your tribe has volunteered for us to prove our resiliance to keep our villages safe.

Lukie

In all honesty (and I am very well aware of the losses on both sides), I expected to lose more then we did. We've lost some nice villages, no doubt (RIP Swigg), but come on, we are talking about two tribes that have prepared a massive surpise attack for weeks. As said before, I would have expected more, but then again, I set the bar high for myself.

DeletedUser791

I would have expected 5000 spears and swords in every FTR village designated for defense.

DeletedUser

No Hatred member knew the NAP with FTR would be cancelled until less than 1 hour before it was.

Hatred therefore had not been planning an offensive against FTR for weeks so this is a blatent lie. No Hatred offensives against FTR were planned or even thought of until after the NAP was cancelled.

To my knowledge the first attack against FTR was launched over 3 hours after the cancellation of the NAP and less than 5 Hatred members launched attacks within the first day of the NAP being cancelled. If FTR was unable to equal this it was down to poor coordination on their part and not dishonesty on ours.

DeletedUser

No Hatred member knew the NAP with FTR would be cancelled until less than 1 hour before it was.

That's odd since my sources tell me that TAINT knew the precise time you would enter the fray. FTR has proof of that too but you can carry on lying about it if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gareeth, the only conceivable way that you, or TAINT, could have known this was if they found out a few minutes before we cancelled it, because that is when the decision was made.

In fact, NO TIME WAS EVER SET for it to be cancelled. Hatred was informed it would be cancelled and then a message was written to FTR explaining so. It was as simple as that.

The exact time Hatred knew the NAP would be cancelled is Sep 24 at 11:11, a few minutes prior to FTR being informed. The decision was made by Zanda and myself a few minutes before this.

The NAP was even kept in place on our diplomatic page until the message to FTR had been read. What more could we have done to be fair?

This post is 100% factual. Please tell me which part you believe to be incorrect.

edit: Sorry for going off topic (seemed necessary).

Thanks to Asterios for a clear and honest post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The exact time Hatred knew the NAP would be cancelled is Sep 24 at 11:11, a few minutes prior to FTR being informed. The decision was made by Zanda and myself a few minutes before this.

The NAP was even kept in place on our diplomatic page until the message to FTR had been read. What more could we have done to be fair?

This post is 100% factual. Please tell me which part you believe to be incorrect.

If you are being 100 percent factual then you allies are badly misrepresenting the truth.

Lukie

Hatred therefore had not been planning an offensive against FTR for weeks so this is a blatent lie. No Hatred offensives against FTR were planned or even thought of until after the NAP was cancelled.

To my knowledge the first attack against FTR was launched over 3 hours after the cancellation of the NAP and less than 5 Hatred members launched attacks within the first day of the NAP being cancelled. If FTR was unable to equal this it was down to poor coordination on their part and not dishonesty on ours.
Even if this is the honest 100% truth (and I have no evidence that proves otherwise), then I will say this to you:

You have even told me directly that Hatred had been preparing for 'a' war for weeks, although you have said that you did not know against who. While this is obviously very suspicious, for argument's sake, we'll just give you the benefit of the doubt. That said, your members were still ready and had been preparing for a war for weeks, and it's interesting how it was timed so it hit right after PTT had done some damage.

Anyway, as said before, I am not much of a talker and have gotten away from that the past day or so. We will let our actions in the coming weeks, possibly months, do the talking for us. Good day to you sir.

DeletedUser

Htaed, I know your not a bad guy, Ive talked with you before, but I cant beleive this. Tell me, if you werent planning it then why did you "happen" to have 3 full offensive armies, and at least four noblemen ready to be sent within an hour after cancelling the NAP?

DeletedUser

Htaed, I know your not a bad guy, Ive talked with you before, but I cant beleive this. Tell me, if you werent planning it then why did you "happen" to have 3 full offensive armies, and at least four noblemen ready to be sent within an hour after cancelling the NAP?

Nah, the only reason you can't believe it is because you've been told so much otherwise.

I almost always have 4-5 nobles free.
I had more than 3 full offensive armies actually.
So do other Hatred members and so do some FTR members. Some people just like big armies.
hmmm I dont think I sent anything out within an hour or 3? Not 100% sure, will try check the times incase I made a mistake.

It is true that we had been on war alert for a few days as lukie says but we did not intend on starting a war with FTR.

We will let our actions in the coming weeks, possibly months, do the talking for us
Hope so too.