ME's Stance

Brbbbq

This is not because of me not liking you, which isn't even the case. When you and your tribemates make statements and say you have the evidence to back it up I think everybody expects to see it. I mean, what would be better for FTR than exposing Hatred and make us lose alot of (moral) support & respect? It just doesn't make sense and I hope everybody can draw his own conclusions regarding your credibility, even though you don't care what people think of it.

Ok then lets make a case.

1. Within a few hours of the AoS/PTT declaration of war, an ANti-FTR coalition is broadcast. Hatred/CE/TFA are included in this list.
CE (mandril i think, i may be wrong) have admitted that talks did happen between the groups named on this list. Moves against FTR, while not planned were being considered. Nothing wrong with that, i wont argue against it. Just a bit of a bckstab when you have a NAP in place; its hardly reassuring to your allies is it?
(and for those wondering heres proof of the coalition)
bleh-21-1.jpg

2. Hatred and its leader in particular have lied about this all along. Whether CE was only told of partial discussions or made a faux pas in admitting something happened cant be proven.
However, the leader of TAINT knew within 2hours of the PTT declaration of war on FTR that hatred would be joining, and i quote 'the war to fight with FTR'
So hatred, how did the leader of, and i mean no disrespect to that tribe, a rather small tribe with little influence come to know that hatred would join the war? I deliberatly asked you to define support above, so that we have a clarification on the difference between support and war.
Hence, why all the lies? We know you wanted FTR out of the way so why not just come out and admit it?
I mean its not like we arent just getting on and fighting, but then we can see you went to war to secure villages owned by FTR that were no threat to you anyway; badly misjudged the power of FTR's allies and FTR's respect throughout the world, and more importantly FTR's power.

Once is coincidence, twice is a conspiracy. TFA, and all the other tribes fighting against FTR, welcome to the conspiracy of world 2. Do you think hatred wont backstab you at some point either or are you that nieve?

Congratulations! Youve been played! Welcome to the game

bleh2.jpg

Edit: If i were TFA right now, id be looking at who i really wanted to fight and why.
Revenge is best served cold i hear.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems Hatred has been lying all the time?

from what i can find on the forums, Hatred has claimed that they NEVER planned on to going to war against FTR, and the NAP cancellation was after the 22.nd..

Brbbbq

how could two tribes know, with enough certainty to declare it to its members on the 22nd, that Hatred would join a war against FTR, when you are only noted as being Anti-FTR?
This is despite the fact you say no decision had been made on the NAP agreement, and you attacked within 3-4 hours of the NAP cancellation AND you had been planning for a warof some type for weeks?

If the truth were not being covered up, this would all add up nice and easily, the most slamming evidence is that it does not. Why, if hatred had no ulterior motive, are its actions at least being called into question to start with, and why do actions exist for us to find a conspiracy if one does not exist?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Brbbbq, your argument is totally pointless, irrelavant and stupid anyway, since less than a handful of FTR members were attacked within 24 hours of the NAP being cancelled. FTR had a perfectly even chance to hit us back in that time (and in fact you did) so what is the significance of the point you are trying to raise here anyway? You are arguing about nothing (and losing). If you cannot mobilise 3-4 peoples' armies within 24 hours you obviously have a very serious coordination problem and you should look at that before claiming we made suprise attacks at you. If we would have planned a big surprise offensive against you, you'd have had many Hatred members launch attacks at you within a period of a couple of seconds, but absolutely nothing of this nature happened.

You have made false accusation after false accusation and even admitted you might be wrong a few times, plus your argument changes every few posts. For example, you previously said TAINT told you a time we would attack, but now you proved that they didn't - you lied and are now saying they just correctly predicted we would attack FTR. I am sorry, that is not proof 1 bit - Hatred got told AT LEAST every week that FTR was about to attack us (I'm sure the same goes the other way round) so you would have been able to dig up such "evidence" whether I speak the truth or not - it's simply 100% irrelavant.

So I kindly ask you to stop telling total rubbish to the players of this game, and get on with the game.

Brbbbq

Brbbbq, your argument is totally pointless, irrelavant and stupid anyway, since less than a handful of FTR members were attacked within 24 hours of the NAP being cancelled. FTR had a perfectly even chance to hit us back in that time (and in fact you did) so what is the significance of the point you are trying to raise here anyway? You are arguing about nothing (and losing). If you cannot mobilise 3-4 peoples' armies within 24 hours you obviously have a very serious coordination problem and you should look at that before claiming we made suprise attacks at you. If we would have planned a big surprise offensive against you, you'd have had many Hatred members launch attacks at you within a period of a couple of seconds, but absolutely nothing of this nature happened.

You have made false accusation after false accusation and even admitted you might be wrong a few times, plus your argument changes every few posts. For example, you previously said TAINT told you a time we would attack, but now you proved that they didn't - you lied and are now saying they just correctly predicted we would attack FTR. I am sorry, that is not proof 1 bit - Hatred got told AT LEAST every week that FTR was about to attack us (I'm sure the same goes the other way round) so you would have been able to dig up such "evidence" whether I speak the truth or not - it's simply 100% irrelavant.

So I kindly ask you to stop telling total rubbish to the players of this game, and get on with the game.

ruffled your feathers have i? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

politics.. propaganda..

DeletedUser

ruffled your feathers have i?

huh?

brbbq, I was responding to incorrect allegations from yourself against myself and my tribe. I would in fact much rather discuss this ingame so please don't give me any rubbish about propaganda. Message me ingame if you have anything further to discuss with me. I would personally appreciate it if you don't post provocative and substanceless replies to my posts here, particularly when I am not the one starting the arguments.

I'd also appreciate it if you stopped posting such rubbish as explained in my last post, since no one else has carried out such disrespectable acts against FTR (apart from our massive surprise attack on FTR where we took 1 village in a day).

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukie

This is not because of me not liking you, which isn't even the case. When you and your tribemates make statements and say you have the evidence to back it up I think everybody expects to see it. I mean, what would be better for FTR than exposing Hatred and make us lose alot of (moral) support & respect? It just doesn't make sense and I hope everybody can draw his own conclusions regarding your credibility, even though you don't care what people think of it.
Perhaps I hear more then others as I am a duke of FTR, and people often come to me with little snippets here and there. He said this, she said this, etc. Invariably with this comes "please do not tell anybody", or "this is a secret between you and I". I appreciate this info that is being passed along and honor their requests.

If you don't think that Hatred members were talking about attacking FTR members long before the NAP was cancled (even if this was not sponsored or even known to Hatred leadership), then I feel sorry for you. Because there was, and there was quite a bit of it. A lot of other tribes could be included in this, but at least Hatred and a couple others had the guts to follow through on it.

DeletedUser

i would like to announce that ME2 will be activly joining the war on FTR side

DeletedUser

Perhaps I hear more then others as I am a duke of FTR, and people often come to me with little snippets here and there. He said this, she said this, etc. Invariably with this comes "please do not tell anybody", or "this is a secret between you and I". I appreciate this info that is being passed along and honor their requests.

If you don't think that Hatred members were talking about attacking FTR members long before the NAP was cancled (even if this was not sponsored or even known to Hatred leadership), then I feel sorry for you. Because there was, and there was quite a bit of it. A lot of other tribes could be included in this, but at least Hatred and a couple others had the guts to follow through on it.
Fair enough. I'm done with this yes-no discussion, it's not going anywhere and it's a waste of time and webspace. FTR and Hatred will not agree on alot of things and that just won't change whatever we post on these forums. At least we can agree on that.

Brbbbq

huh?

brbbq, I was responding to incorrect allegations from yourself against myself and my tribe. I would in fact much rather discuss this ingame so please don't give me any rubbish about propaganda. Message me ingame if you have anything further to discuss with me. I would personally appreciate it if you don't post provocative and substanceless replies to my posts here, particularly when I am not the one starting the arguments.

I'd also appreciate it if you stopped posting such rubbish as explained in my last post, since no one else has carried out such disrespectable acts against FTR (apart from our massive surprise attack on FTR where we took 1 village in a day).

its called freedom of speech sir, and if you dont like it ignore it.
Take a more measured tone too, its a thread about a game. Its not like were gambooling for money

Last edited:

DeletedUser

huh?

So... few FTR were attacked in thr 24 hours, yet you were the one to start the surprise attack, which might I add was more than just taking one vilage, as it included another hatred member attacking, which failed...Also how long after the NAP was cancelled did you start the attacks? I logged on to see them coming in so im not sure, but it had to have been pretty soon after

Lukie

Fair enough. I'm done with this yes-no discussion, it's not going anywhere and it's a waste of time and webspace. FTR and Hatred will not agree on alot of things and that just won't change whatever we post on these forums. At least we can agree on that.
Yes we can. :)