Message to wIzd0m

lars

wIzd0m has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hope you guys won't mind that I post this here but I just got back in touch with Wiz and was about to mail my skype name but his inbox is full so I wouldn't know any other way to contact him. Wiz clean up your mess :p

DeletedUser

wow rstudios is actually duke of the winning tribe congratulations =) guess there were no other remotely competent left lol. i am now a believer, a big mouth and persistence will get you far even if you just have half a brain :D

DeletedUser

Lmao, Ive been Duke Of Deus for A very long time, How are you.... I'd start reeling names of people that dislike me, but that would take too long.

DeletedUser

I highly advise you don't spam my forum with a thread like this one :icon_wink:. I'd mail someone who speaks to him regularly. Or just mail Niyah.

DeletedUser

I highly advise you don't spam my forum with a thread like this one :icon_wink:. I'd mail someone who speaks to him regularly. Or just mail Niyah.

Your forum?

Don't take that shiznit charmy!

DeletedUser

Lol Post on w56, he will more likely see it there :D

I'd say read the whole thread, but to not even read a few posts above, and read the second post...BB, you're getting lazier :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

well technically, you were the lazy one for not quoting in the first place... so there.

lars

Thanks for the help, got him to empty the mailbox. Post can be removed if needed.

for players looking for a new world i'm in 57, good luck ;)