Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, I've been playing this world under the English Knight alias. I went S.E and subsequently ended up in k66, It was apparent from day 3 onwards that the front runners of the continent were going to be me and Nauzhror (co played by Abdo (Alias on this world: Abducted by Aliens)).

Here is our mail exchanges for those who haven't read it yet:

[spoil]
Abducted By Aliens on 06.02. at 02:52
Know I recognize your name, but can't remember exactly where from. What worlds you played with that alias?

English Knight on 06.02. at 03:03
This alias? I think you're mistaken, I rarely play past 10k pts using this account.

Abducted By Aliens on 06.02. at 03:16
How long you play doesn't have much to do with how recognized the name is :p

Heck, I probably only play past 10k on 1 in 4 worlds I play on any world, yet am still a fairly well recognized player on all three English TW versions (uk/us/net).

Fairly sure I do recognize that alias though, but might be from forums rather than anything ingame.

English Knight on 06.02. at 03:36
Can I let you in on a little secret? If you promise to keep it between you and me?

Abducted By Aliens on 06.02. at 03:36
Hmm, I suppose :p

English Knight on 06.02. at 03:43
I'm from England.

Abducted By Aliens on 06.02. at 03:51
Wow. I'd never have guessed that from the name :p

English Knight on 06.02. at 03:58
Yeh haha. No hard feelings if I attack you at some pt in the future, and vice versa, will just be following tribe orders.

English Knight on 06.02. at 04:11
Btw are you a chess fan? I started playing Chess a year ago and now I'm hooked. At first glance most people just assume it's a kids board game, however there's thousands of books dedicated to the theory of chess.

I'm guessing you're the American/Aussie half of the acc, Hikaru Nakamura won the Tata Steel tournament last week, he's from the US, I think that win also puts him in the top 10 in the world as well.

Anyway though my goal is to try and become a FIDE Master within 3 years then IM a few years later and same for GM.

But yeh my point is it's a great time to get into Chess, I expect now an American is in the top 10 there's going to be more media coverage hopefully. And in turn that should increase the popularity.

Abducted By Aliens on 06.02. at 05:00
Learned to play Chess when I was 5, father's friend played professionally and taught me. Was fairly good when I was younger, played in chess Tournaments when I was in middle school because the school had a chess club, but not really played much since then, the few times I've played in the past few years I've realized it apparently is not like riding a bike, as I am not nearly as good as I used to be :p

And yes, I (Nauzhror) am the American half of the account.

English Knight on 06.02. at 06:02
Recognise the name, read some info about you in our tribe forums as well, mostly good things.

If you ever consider getting back into chess I can recommend this online course by the International Chess School (which I've almost finsihed): http://www.chessmasterschool.com/default.asp.

Main Module is $34 a month and you can get the openings module for an extra $5 a month, however I'd recommend against it, as their recommendations for openings are very basic. Much better off going with the new Grandmaster Repertoire series being published by Quality Chess.

This is a link to an independent forum for the International Chess School: http://icsdiscussion.forumotion.net/.

I'm currently on month 8 of their 1 year course and it's definitely helped improve my game. Their content on improving board visualisation has been one of the highlights for me so far.

Not sure if you're familiar with KingsCrusher's chess videos on youtube? That's initially what sparked my interest in chess when I stumbled upon one of his vids by accident. Here's a link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kingscrusher

His live blitz 5 min commentary videos are very entertaining imo.

Abducted By Aliens on 06.02. at 06:07
English Knight said:
Recognise the name, read some info about you in our tribe forums as well, mostly good things.

Damn. :(

Would have preferred mostly bad things, being underrated is useful :p

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 19:40
Hmm, you're Predator I hear?

English Knight on 08.02. at 19:43
What do you mean?

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 19:45
Your other aliases. You are Predator/Metal Duck.

English Knight on 08.02. at 19:50
That has ruined the surprise. I was going to tell you just after I noble your village. I guess mods have been tracking my forum ips again :/.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 19:52
No, more like Lisa recognizes your alias.

English Knight on 08.02. at 19:58
She really is a malicious old cow. (Please pass that comment onto her)

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 20:14
How long till you backstab SARS!? Seems to be your thing.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 20:44
I'll take your lack of a response to mean that any answer you gave would have been a lie since you're probably already spying on them. Especially since the duke is an ex-Hate. member. Want to screw him twice I bet.

English Knight on 08.02. at 20:48
I met KK on w49, we have a mutual respect for one another.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 21:00
That so? He claims to know little about you. Surely didn't know you were Metal Duck. He does now though.

English Knight on 08.02. at 21:53
I loved this part:

Nauzhror: I will lose all my troops and cat every member of your tribe near him to make them pull their defense off of him if necessary, while I have an account it will have one solitary goal of rimming him.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:10
You'll love the next part more.

English Knight on 08.02. at 22:19
Well at least you gave it your best shot. Was a decent try, but I guess KK weighs my potential > your opinion.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:21
That was my best shot? No. You will be rimmed.

English Knight on 08.02. at 22:27
Meaningless threat, we both know your situation is hopeless.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:32
Hopeless? You're not a tenth of the player I am. Your sole achievement of 1st to 10k is something I've done my past three worlds in a row.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:34
The problem is you don't have the pride or confidence to go 1 vs. 1, you'll rely on your tribe for support and then when even they fail to save you find some way to blame anyone but yourself.

English Knight on 08.02. at 22:38
Last time I checked you had 2 players on your account. And it seems you're the one making the excuses.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:43
How am I making excuses? Hell, what do I have to excuse? Only being 1.5 times your size?

And drop the co-playing excuse:

http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=village&id=26104

Growth monitor shows your account growing during every time of day, using sitters is no different than co-playing.

English Knight on 08.02. at 22:47
You have a 25hq, and no matter how you want to spin it, coing is an advantage.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:49
I have a 27 HQ. And what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? I need to make an excuse for farming better than you?

Having more activity is an advantage. Co-playing is but one means of getting that advantage. You are either using a sitter, or setting alarms to wake up in the night, either way you are achieving the same advantage.

English Knight on 08.02. at 22:53
Your farming better because you have 2 players on your account. I'm achieving a good progress because I no how to use my resources effectively. I expect I have lot more troops than you as well.

English Knight on 08.02. at 22:53
know*

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:58
English Knight said:
I expect I have lot more troops than you as well.

You'd be wrong. You have a 24 HQ, I have 26 (yes I'm aware I said 27, but it's been paid for but is still building).

25+26 HQ is only 292 points. The other 136 points difference is barracks and stable. Those are those things that make troops in case you weren't aware.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:04
Point is without a co-player you would be on half my points. The fact you're building a lvl 27 hq shows you have no idea how to play this game. Your point whoring for ranks, no other reason.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:07
English Knight said:
Point is without a co-player you would be on half my points.

Umm, no. not even close. As I said, co-playing is one way of obtaining added activity. You for all intents and purposes are doing the same. As for building 27 HQ, I'm building it because I do know how to play the game. I did the math and calculated what HQ level was best, unlike you who just uses whatever level you were one told was best.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:14
Just accept that I'm a better player than you, and that you need co-players to match me.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:16
Since you seem too dense to figure this out on your own.

I will reach academy in 205 hours.
With 26 HQ I'd reach it in 206 hours.
With 25 HQ I'd reach it in 209 hours.
With 24 I'd reach it in 212 hours.

That's a savings of 7 hours over your 24 HQ. That's 7 hours between now and academy, there's also going to be an additional 43 hours.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:16
I will admit that you are a piss poor player and will hide behind your tribe rather than face me 1 vs. 1.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:18
Wrong. My hq is 25.

And let me give you a lesson in maths. Nauzhror + Abdo = 2 players.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:20
You + sitter = also 2 players

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:21
Your HQ is most definitely 24 and not 25 unless it has built in the last hour. And if it's 25 your argument about me having 26 being too high is really really absurd.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:24
Sure, believe that if it makes you feel better. I said 27 was absurd, 26 is fine.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:25
Finally.. Broken into first pg.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:27
Expect I'm the only 1 up there soling as well. Another feather in my cap I guess.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:29
You are not by any means the only solo player in the top 20. I've been rank 1 solo on more than you've been top 50. Get over yourself maggot.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:36
I'll prob be top 10 in few days as well, I'm on fire atm, jesus resurrected.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:44
Also Abdo has probably got that acc to where it is now, you've just held him back.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:46
Oh please. Abdo has been rank 1 for a few hours once at startup. He's not bad, better than you, but even he will admit that I'm the better startup player of the two.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:47
Not to mention that when the account was in the core before I restarted it it was solo. I asked Abdo if he'd like to co-play after restarting while rank 1.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:50
If he's better than me, then he's a god compared to you. And I wasn't on the world when all that happened, be assured if I was, I'd have been on double your pts.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:52
Yes. Totally. You were going to be 600 points while I was 300 and rank 3 was 280, you're twice the player anyone else is. It's why you've achieved so little and ran so many times to save face. Get real.

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 23:55
Oh wait, I just remembered. You left BP at 208 points. Not only wouldn't you have doubled me. You wouldn't have been top 20.

English Knight on 08.02. at 23:56
Since UK1 I have nothing to prove. I expect my future achievements on this world will be equally remembered. I am the greatest player in Tw history. Fact.

Abducted By Aliens on 09.02. at 00:00
You really an megalomaniac. You achieved adequacy once; and since seem to think you're something special.

English Knight on 09.02. at 00:05
Please before the whole hate. incident you practically begged me to sign up for UK2 tribe. Talking out your arse as usual.

English Knight on 09.02. at 00:05
for your*

Abducted By Aliens on 09.02. at 00:10
I never asked you to join my tribe; nor would I have ever invited you.

I'm quite sure seeing as I can hold 10,000 mails on .uk forums.

English Knight on 09.02. at 00:15
No you definitely did, I have an elephants memory. Might have been via skype.

Abducted By Aliens on 09.02. at 00:16
Might have been in your imagination. Along with the concept that your abilities are more than adequate.

Simply put: You wouldn't need your tribe to save you from me if you thought you were half as good as you claim to be. You also wouldn't have needed to keep your alias a secret.

English Knight on 09.02. at 00:19
When did I ask my tribe to save me lol? Your village will be on less than 300 pts in a 3 days ish. And I never kept my alias a secret.

Abducted By Aliens on 09.02. at 00:27
You were intending to noble me. I had previously mailed you. You didn't mention being Metal Duck.

Your duke didn't know you were Metal Duck; and you backstabbed his former tribe.

I don't see how exactly that doesn't equate to hiding your alias.

And...you're funny, in three days I will be 2869 points.

English Knight on 09.02. at 00:37
English Knight on 06.02. at 03:36
Can I let you in on a little secret? If you promise to keep it between you and me?

Remember that mail? I was about to tell you then, however I just found it too amusing how stupid you were that you couldn't work it out.

I joined this tribe through my EK connections, the 2 are seperate entities. And KK doesn't care, perhaps if you had better people skills I might have been kicked, but instead you think that threatening ppl will make them do what you want? Seriously... go read a Dale Carnegie book.

Lol ok, keep living in your fantasy world.

Abducted By Aliens on 09.02. at 00:42
English Knight said:
Remember that mail? I was about to tell you then, however I just found it too amusing how stupid you were that you couldn't work it out.

How exactly does not knowing that a player named English Knight was you make me 'stupid'? If anything it just proves that everytime I want to know who an alias is that I don't abuse my privileges as a mod.

English Knight on 09.02. at 00:49
I need to sleep now, be back in 7hrs. But I'll leave on this final note: people who co-play suck at Tw.

English Knight on 09.02. at 07:51
Morning. I gotta feeling todays gonna be a good day.

Abducted By Aliens on 13.02. at 21:42
Try and rim me before quitting you worthless piece of trash.

not at all surprised that you've decided to quit now though:

[2/8/2011 6:55:45 PM] Nauzhror: Who bets once again he hits delete and claims to have a "Family Emergency" or some other bullcrap story right as I'm nearing academy. The dude's so easy to predict; it's like clockwork.

English Knight on 13.02. at 21:46
I think you're forgetting it's a packet world. Btw, if I was you I'd start building sp's and hc, 200 cats will do a lotta damage =).

Abducted By Aliens on 13.02. at 21:47
You don't have 200 cats.

Abducted By Aliens on 13.02. at 21:50
And if you were any good you'd know package world doesn't matter. I can dodge any backtime you can send. Just will take an extra trip to rim you.

English Knight on 13.02. at 21:55
http://i51.tinypic.com/348pq3m.jpg

Maybe now, you'll start taking this seriously =).

English Knight today at 00:24
I'll give you a clue, only 4 are real.

English Knight today at 08:04
lolololol J00 GOTZZZ PWNNZORRRED!
[/spoil]

Now that the history's out the way, to the point of this post.

Roughly 8-9hrs ago I launched an attack with the sole purpose of destroying his farm. I am pleased to announce that this was a complete success with the added bonus of clearing him as well (I can only assume whoever has this time slot on the acc has made a grizzly mistake :lol:)

Chocolate:

[spoil]

2h52s8m.jpg

[/spoil]

Wam
[spoil]
1621zjo.jpg

[/spoil]
Bam

[spoil]

wleukg.jpg

[/spoil]
Slam
[spoil]
2mczk05.jpg

[/spoil]

So in summary:

Good once again prevails over evil, and even with co-players Nauzea is no match for me.

Now if you don't mind I'm going to go finish enjoying my cigar:
[spoil]

2em0kds.jpg

[/spoil]
Last known pic of Nauzea:

[spoil]
b88jeb.jpg

[/spoil]

p.s k66 rankings have just updated =)

[spoil]
2e4anps.jpg

[/spoil]

Edit in

Live real time video of Nauzea aka Abducted by Aliens being trashed again on the 15th Feb: Click Here

If you can't be bothered to watch that, here's the reports:

Cleared again

[spoil]
294i8o8.jpg

[/spoil]
Wave 1

[spoil]
2e1bmrm.jpg

[/spoil]
Wave 2

[spoil]
291yfj7.jpg

[/spoil]
Wave 3

[spoil]
2gtvubc.jpg

[/spoil]

Further edit in:

The hypocrisy that is Abducted by Aliens

24ebcl1.jpg

20jsty1.jpg

A couple of things to remember:

Note 1: I was tribless before my attacks began against him.
Note 2: All the reports I have posted i.e. the demolition of his farm from 25 to 17, and smithy from 20 to 5 have all been reports of attacks from my own account.

Below are reports from my last 2 attacks against him, and unless the Tw gods gifted him over: 1k sws, 1k sps, 48 cats and 5 pallys within the space of a day, I think we can safely assume that he has received some support, yet, he was the one demanding a 1 vs 1.

Highlighted parts are support:
[spoil]
2hgvipe.jpg

2mfzyty.jpg

[/spoil]

In summary:

Abducted by Aliens is a hypocrite. He's gone crying to mummy and daddy for support, he claims to be able to take me 1 vs 1, but he can't even beat me with a co-player, and he blames his failure on falling asleep.

Final edit in:

Cleared again :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
2nqdsva.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 1

[spoil]
4ucbxc.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 2

[spoil]
2ng8ti1.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 3

[spoil]
f9h3pl.jpg

[/spoil]

Think I've proven that I'm the better player, and some. Therefore I've put my account into delete.

So what's next for Metal Duck?

I'll be playing UK8 for a week or 2 to develop a new start-up strat, will be joining NE and using the alias Predator. After that I'll be off tw for 3-4 months while I concentrate on Uni, then I'll be back on the next sub 1 speed world with decent settings.

Till then,
Live long and prosper,
M.D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

By the look of it he was inactive for 2-3days

^^ This. Unless they were farming like complete maniacs to get that much :icon_eek: Really doubt it though.

I'm afraid this may be no accomplishment, if they had quit days ago then this is nothing - it's attacking an inactive player.

DeletedUser

Its kinda obvious no-one was on since the milita werent even there, congrats on the inactive clear? Also judging by the amount of wall damage done I would guess 150 rams and 2000 axe..

DeletedUser57316

And lets be honest, even if they were active clearing Nauz just saved him the time of quitting later on.

DeletedUser

Seems like you got him while he was in-active but still, Congratz anyways.

DeletedUser

Nauz was already quitting so it doesn't matter to him anw.

DeletedUser

Its kinda obvious no-one was on since the milita werent even there, congrats on the inactive clear? Also judging by the amount of wall damage done I would guess 150 rams and 2000 axe..

He probably already known he was inactive if they didn't read their mail for 2-3 days.
He wanted to prove he is better than Nauz, but he's obviously not if Nauz is inactive...

Being the sneaky bastard MD's known to be, he doesn't want us to notice he's cleared an inactive. And I'm guessing he wants kudos for supposedly beating Nauz and wants attention. After all it's MD, the betrayer of tribes, the guy who did this crap, and this shit, and even more shit.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its kinda obvious no-one was on since the milita werent even there, congrats on the inactive clear?

Thank you.

You can see from the mail exchanges that he knew the attack was coming as he responded to the attacks being launched. As for the resources it's clear to see that iron is far below the others (possibly farm was at max capacity (not anymore though lol!). With regards to leaving his troops in the village I have 3 theories:

1. It's some weird attempt of trying to recall his troops and resend as a backtime with rams.
2. He ignored my attacks thinking they were fakes.
3. He realised there was no hope and just gave up.

Also check out growth monitor, it is clear he's been active upto the point of anhilation.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

You can see from the mail exchanges that he knew the attack was coming as he responded to the attacks being launched. As for the resources it's clear to see that iron is far below the others (possibly farm was at max capacity (not anymore though lol!). With regards to leaving his troops in the village I have 3 theories:
All apparently true, you have now ascended to the same level as Nuke911, who cleared him in HP5 :p

DeletedUser

Yes he's been growing, maybe either him or his co didn't log on for RL issues?

DeletedUser

Good scalp EK,

Deffo settled the argument the proper way instead of sending out whiny little messages to another players tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes he's been growing, maybe either him or his co didn't log on for RL issues?

Why find excuse ? Just tell MD he is the best player in TW history because he cleared a good player (OMG, has anyone cleared a good player in TW history yet ?) and he'll be satisfied :p.

DeletedUser40878

Nauz is green in my skype contact list. He probably fell asleep or something, he tends to do that.
This. He was green on mine as well, but still no militia in the village could mean he was not there when it happened. Or a little maybe,
1. It's some weird attempt of trying to recall his troops and resend as a backtime with rams.
Might be this, considering there were fakes involved. Still, what happened happened, good job I guess..

Last edited:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's also worth mentioning that I didn't just send 4 attacks, I sent a string of cat speed attacks, think about 12 in total so he'd have to guess at which to snipe.

But yeh, the most plausible scenarios atm are he either:

A. Fell asleep
B. Ignored the attacks thinking they were fakes.
C. Backtime gone wrong.

Anyway, it's all history now, he talked up a big game in the mail, but obviously has no follow through.

DeletedUser91646

so thats why my rank went up :O

haha.. this two dammed so social in mails :D
if im abducted id ignore u duck.. nonsense fighting on just HQ level lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's also worth mentioning that I didn't just send 4 attacks, I sent a string of cat speed attacks, think about 12 in total so he'd have to guess at which to snipe.

But yeh, the most plausible scenarios atm are he either:

A. Fell asleep
B. Ignored the attacks thinking they were fakes.
C. Backtime gone wrong.

Anyway, it's all history now, he talked up a big game in the mail, but obviously has no follow through.
A respectable post? Don't go native on us!

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think Naz is use to facing aggressive players, most of the times he's performed well on a world he's prob had a free ride all the way to nobles.

Unfortunately for him this time he never really stood a chance, he came up against someone who was: smarter, faster, leaner, meaner and just better than him in all ways.

In a lot of ways he reminds me of this apple crumble pie:

61+apple+crumble+pie+4.JPG

Keeps its form for a short period, but then crumbles apart very easily under pressure.

Last edited: