Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

DeletedUser96097

Perhaps he just ignored your mail because he didn't care what you have to say? And again if you check growth monitor: http://www.twmentor.com/?tool=growth (type in coords 622|604) you'll see he was active.

And w49 has nothing to do with w55, but as you bring it up. Yes I joined that world solo, and taught a few beginners how to play, and yes some noob (might have been you idk) sent a noble train that died on my villa (whether you nobled it off a tribe member after is of no consequence to me). And yes I quit in order to revise for exams. Congrats on nobling a beginner, clap, clap.

Now go burrow up Nauz's arse some more, hibernation isn't over for a few months yet.

"I was solo-ing" is always your excuse. Don't be a sir cornish now :lol:

DeletedUser96097

props to MD.

MD cleared nauz.

Nauz is supposed to be one of the best.

This means MD beat one of the best.

This means at the very least, MD is very good. Probably better than many of you. Not only did he beat one of the top starters in the game, I admire the fact that he had the balls to even attempt it. How many of you would start near Nauz, and rather than restart and have an easy go of things, stay there and actually fight him.

To those of you giving MD crap, get the hell out of here. How many of you have cleared Nauz? A few of you, but not many. MD did what a lot of you havent. Give him credit where credit is due.

Or you know, he just got lucky? I cleared Adrian D. on teh speed, but I still suck :p

Sorry for the double post :icon_redface:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"I was solo-ing" is always your excuse. Don't be a sir cornish now :lol:

Only against co-played accounts, if someone soloing was to clear/noble me I'd be the first person to congratulate them. And on the contrary, I have a lot of respect for Sir Cornish.

A humble player

Only against co-played accounts, if someone soloing was to clear/noble me I'd be the first person to congratulate them. And on the contrary, I have a lot of respect for Sir Cornish.

Judging by past experiences, you would be hit by a greyhound traveling through bath, whilst you were carrying an injured, chess playing greyhound through the same city. (wait no, chess references and buses is kebabe)

And really, I want you to come play CTV, or no hauls. I will be joining both, solo. Lets see if you and your epicness can keep up.

DeletedUser96097

Figures you do.

DeletedUser57199

Only against co-played accounts, if someone soloing was to clear/noble me I'd be the first person to congratulate them.
I never in any world had a coplayer.. but I still think its pathetic to rag on a player for having one cuz you don't.
imo, if real life permits the level of activity needed for a successful solo account you got the advantage over co-played accounts as long as you are not nub.

DeletedUser

blah, I have as much skill as anyone on TW but that is of little use to me if i am not online at the right time

DeletedUser

blah, I have as much skill as anyone on TW but that is of little use to me if i am not online at the right time

If you got taken out while you were Offline, do you think as many people would be posting to defend you and such?

This all has gone too far as it is. Plenty of good players have fallen to the `I was away when Attacked` virus that seems to go around. In the end, either suck it up and rebuild and make the person pay, or shut your mouth and accept the defeat, move on to another world and continue.

In the end, it's been shown that Nauz was ONLINE and talking within 30minutes of the attacks landing...these weren't 50 minute long attacks, they were fairly long distance for it to be in the beginning of the World. If you can't manage to find the time to dodge a 5-8 hour incoming, then you should be rightfully cleared and not so much complaining should be done.

A humble player

shevik, purple.predator is not purple predator.
and chaos, shevik is not a natural english speaker.

DeletedUser

As someone point before me ... Going to sleep and just send troops out !!!
But I'm here to point something different ...

You defend Nauzhror as he is your friend ... Nice !!! And said that this is Abdo fault ? (probably) ... Not a good and straight answer ... But yeah he is not your friend !!! Remember once in w46 we have a little convecation over the forums with Nauz about his co-players ... A thin line ... He said that all is his co-player mistakes ... It's ok from my side !!! Really don't care ... But - where is the logic ... Nauz choose to co-play with him and made mistakes ... So from my side nothing bad happen cause it's simple everyone learn from his mistakes !!! But he made mistakes in everyworld ...
I don't have nothing against Nauz as a person, nothing against him as a player cause It's simply I don't know him !!! But you come here and declare that it's possible Abdo fault is not good ... Eh it's all coming from my vision ...

About second part and depression ... Jeeez I think you are his friend and what ever ... You want to motivate him and talk about little depression ... Really didn't got it ... And yes it's just a incident - nothing bad happen, it's sound stupid maybe but it's game ... Yeah ... Maybe next world Nauz will find that co-player who suits his style of playing and will have a good success !!!

That's for now !!! Not enough maybe ... But eh ...
Have a nice day !!!

zomg

Once again it must be said.....THAT IS NOT PURPLE PREDATOR.....ITS METAL DUCK!!!

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm quite certain nauz had nothing to do with hate.

He did briefly at the start.

he didnt say he did. apparently MD coplayed 2hot2handle in Hate. and thats what he was referring to.

No he didn't co-play me . :icon_eek: He accessed my account against my wishes whilst I was on holiday , spied on the tribe , made a PnP , and got me kicked . :icon_sad:

Sir Cornish :icon_rolleyes: Really James :icon_eek:

<3

shveik

ZOMG ... OK my bad :icon_cry:
No matter who said it ... I still thinking in that line ...
Shame on me ...

A humble player

You know what - a zero about Shveik !!! And yeah maybe i'm troll !!!

Yeah it's Shveik tnx ...
It's easy when some want to said/reply something at least wrote the name right ...
Yeah it's my fault to ...
Sowwi shviek :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You know what - a zero about Shveik !!! And yeah maybe i'm troll !!!
I meant you got trolled as stated by Tacgnol here. And before, I was just humoring you based on your sig. I'm not a native speaker myself :icon_wink: