Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

DeletedUser

He's quitting now cos he knows Nauz can rebuild and own him .

<3

from everything thats been shown, nauz has been cleared twice, has had his smithy and HQ and Farm catted, and according to a few above, nauz is now getting support from the tribe. pretty sure thats nauz's major loss on the whole 1v1 thing. Maybe MD brings a tribe into it as well, and they start an actual war? cause from the looks of things here, nauz is only getting smaller:

[spoil]
nauz.jpg
[/spoil]

greenmonsta

from everything thats been shown, nauz has been cleared twice, has had his smithy and HQ and Farm catted, and according to a few above, nauz is now getting support from the tribe. pretty sure thats nauz's major loss on the whole 1v1 thing. Maybe MD brings a tribe into it as well, and they start an actual war? cause from the looks of things here, nauz is only getting smaller:

[spoil]
nauz.jpg
[/spoil]

The thing with MD is that he starts fights he can't handle, gets a couple of good early hits in due to catching the opponent offline, then drags his tribe into it just before he quits. He does it on every world.

DeletedUser

It's going to be funny when Nauz restarts and catches up, then rims MD. Too bad it won't happen because MD has to move to uk8 :(

DeletedUser

Ok MD owned Nauz... now will you stop defending him ?
he managed to clear him while he was sleeping and he even made a good move with keeping some troops in the village just in case that Nauz backtime him so MD would be a winner anyway because Nauz tho he attacked with all troops.

You could try and say congraz or something like that

He attacked him when he was offline and everyday a lot of people get pwned because they were not here to fight back (wait, Nauz is not allowed to be like everyone else?), now stop making those idiotic posts. +Nauz had a co too. and if he was so epic, he would not let MD to get those troops and pts. He would not be owned.

DeletedUser

The thing with MD is that he starts fights he can't handle, gets a couple of good early hits in due to catching the opponent offline, then drags his tribe into it just before he quits. He does it on every world.

Except the bolded happened, Nauz wasn't offline properly (skype convos of him online just before prove so), then Nauz instigated the bold green part, and the large size part isn't true since he didn't so on this world.

I know MD is dislike/hated, but this time he played the game fairly. If Nauz got the same kind of support that he gave on other worlds then he wouldn't have had a chance to come back.

Tic Toc

Nauz and MD are both top tier players with top tier egos.

On that note, it's funny to see the battle fought between MD supporters and Nauz supporters is more eventful than the one between the two players themselves.

DeletedUser

Except the bolded happened, Nauz wasn't offline properly (skype convos of him online just before prove so), then Nauz instigated the bold green part, and the large size part isn't true since he didn't so on this world.

I know MD is dislike/hated, but this time he played the game fairly. If Nauz got the same kind of support that he gave on other worlds then he wouldn't have had a chance to come back.

+1? lol, green, i know you have a personal history with the guy, but here he won fair and square.

@Tic Toc, id hardly call myself a supporter, its just an interesting debate, which is exactly the point of these forums lol.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Greenmonsta is just mad that I crushed him on w32, which evidently was my first world, so you were crushed by a beginner :lol:. Guess that was just a sign of great things to come :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Greenmonsta is just mad that I crushed him on w32, which evidently was my first world, so you were crushed by a beginner :lol:. Guess that was just a sign of great things to come :icon_cool:.

You just can't help but be an ass, can you -.-

Tic Toc - not Metal Duck supporters, just bothered by seeing hero worship when in this case it was fully undeserved, and the reasons for the failure not being a failure being promoted were silly.

DeletedUser

Tic Toc - not Metal Duck supporters, just bothered by seeing hero worship when in this case it was fully undeserved, and the reasons for the failure not being a failure being promoted were silly.

Sadly this sums up a lot of what happens on the forums.

It's not what you do, its who you are.

Muldie325

The decision between sp and sw or sp and hc is based on totally different factors than how awesome axes are. As each has an anti cavalry part and an anti infantry part.

DeletedUser

Nauz and MD are both top tier players with top tier egos.

On that note, it's funny to see the battle fought between MD supporters and Nauz supporters is more eventful than the one between the two players themselves.

I'm not an MD supporter. Hell I don't know either guy.I'm just commenting on the facts of the situation as it pertains to W55.

DeletedUser

Nauz from what i understood had 2 co-players,MD solo.If nauz is so good then why was he inactive?He talked a big game but hid it behind the excuse of "MD gets no credit because he attacked Nauz while he wasn't online" that's obviously nauz's problem not to mention his coplayer to Md's 1.I mean cmon really?Not much to consider here,MD got him fair and square,inactive or active he just didn't live up to the big game he talked to MD.I think everyone is just giving excuses to Nauz and supporting him because they can't stand MD's anoyying bragging,but eh if i cleared that guy that talked so much smack to me,I know i wouldn't let it just slip by in silence.

A humble player

Nauz from what i understood had 2 co-players,MD solo.If nauz is so good then why was he inactive?He talked a big game but hid it behind the excuse of "MD gets no credit because he attacked Nauz while he wasn't online" that's obviously nauz's problem not to mention his coplayer to Md's 1.I mean cmon really?Not much to consider here,MD got him fair and square,inactive or active he just didn't live up to the big game he talked to MD.I think everyone is just giving excuses to Nauz and supporting him because they can't stand MD's anoyying bragging,but eh if i cleared that guy that talked so much smack to me,I know i wouldn't let it just slip by in silence.

It is more the history of MD, he does something that is applaud able, but overplays it.
His ego does not match his achievements.
The funny thing is, he knows it, and is trolling people here as much as I was trolling him.
And people don't realize it.