Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nauz from what i understood had 2 co-players,MD solo.If nauz is so good then why was he inactive?He talked a big game but hid it behind the excuse of "MD gets no credit because he attacked Nauz while he wasn't online" that's obviously nauz's problem not to mention his coplayer to Md's 1.I mean cmon really?Not much to consider here,MD got him fair and square,inactive or active he just didn't live up to the big game he talked to MD.I think everyone is just giving excuses to Nauz and supporting him because they can't stand MD's anoyying bragging,but eh if i cleared that guy that talked so much smack to me,I know i wouldn't let it just slip by in silence.

You understand perfectly, it's also been shown via a skype chat that he was online 30mins before the attack hit.

Fact is he goes from world to world and point whores into the top 10 then quits. And according to him this somehow equivocates skill.

In my opinion he truly is the most (or one of) overrated player(s) in Tw history.

Muldie325

:icon_confused: Neither should slow you down end time to build a village will be =

End time to build a village is irrelevant. You should have around 10 vills by the time your first is fully built..

Actually, assuming you build troops constantly, prioritizing stable over rax will increase your time to fully completing your vill due to hq upgrades being further apart.. due to farm upgrades being needed sooner..

Last edited:

mattcurr

End time to build a village is irrelevant
Its rather important actually

. You should have around 10 vills by the time your first is fully built..
If you mean Res mines yes, if you mean farm and rax/stable the important things no.

increase your time to fully completing your vill due to hq upgrades being further apart.. due to farm upgrades being needed sooner..
Assumption that I was talking about favoring stable during hq rush as opposed to after.

More lc=more farming. More lc=better damage against HC the main tool of defense for skilled players. More lc=better damage against Cat weapon, the real threat in a new world like this one. More lc=more coins. Clearly there are advantages and disadvantages to each side, you spewing back lards advice with half his understanding doesnt help people

Muldie325

Sorry I thought end meant no more building..

Regardless of when you build your stable, I still believe end build time is irrelevant.

Farming advantages from LC are limited until you reach academy, so having excessive lc before then isn't going to help your income.. rather, slow you to acad and have your income capped for longer.

But LC vs axes.. this argument will never be solved between us. I wouldn't have said anything knowing it was you.

DeletedUser

He deleted his account.

So all the hype, all the debates. *poof*

DeletedUser

Can you guys stop being pricks and hating on MD?i dont know him in person, but i have haerd a lot of stuff about him. All of you are missing the obvious: this was a competition of who is better, so MD wins because Abducted went inactive. God, TW forum starts sounding like youtube comments now.

A humble player

Can you guys stop being pricks and hating on MD?i dont know him in person, but i have haerd a lot of stuff about him. All of you are missing the obvious: this was a competition of who is better, so MD wins because Abducted went inactive. God, TW forum starts sounding like youtube comments now.

Yet now nauz is still around, MD set for deletion, and I expect Nauz will rule in the end by nobling MDs now inactive village.

A humble player

Yea, cause Nauz nobling the village after MD has quit means he won. :icon_neutral:

Yes, cause MD catting nauz while he was offline means he won.
(see the baiting technique I used there, I knew someone would make that argument, soz :?)

DeletedUser

Yes, cause MD catting nauz while he was offline means he won.
(see the baiting technique I used there, I knew someone would make that argument, soz :?)

But Nauz wasnt offline half an hour before the attacks landed. The fact that he fell asleep waiting for them or whatever happened is completely his fault

A humble player

But Nauz wasnt offline half an hour before the attacks landed. The fact that he fell asleep waiting for them or whatever happened is completely his fault

And MD clicking the Delete account button is not his fault?
They both made a choice not to prove they were the better player.
MD won the first round, but atm it seems nauz will win the war.

DeletedUser

The thing with MD is that he starts fights he can't handle, gets a couple of good early hits in due to catching the opponent offline, then drags his tribe into it just before he quits. He does it on every world.

To me it seems that he handled this fight very well.
And about him dragging his tribe in fight... support in nauzhror villages telling who need tribal help.

Is MD better playercause of this? Maybe and maybe not it can happen to everyone to get cleared no matter how good they are but making excuses like he was off or he was sleeping in time of attack is absolutely ridiculous.

A humble player

So quitting means you lose regardless of how far ahead you are when you quit? If so.. Nauz will never win.

I said this once already, nauz has a higher troopcount atm, and did before MD quit.

And Irish, I never said he did it alone :S