METAL premade

DeletedUser

theres an equal amount of remakes that have become successful.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Infact, the iP on world 32 did fail, but then a remake of that tribe, [H], became regarded as the top tribe on world 32, a rival to even time and they deleted eventually due to boredom. I would know this because I was there for a while.
Oh really you would know?.... [H] were not a remake of iP. iP got the snot beaten out of them and the majority of their players then quit, a few rejoined on the rim and started a new tribe. Im fairly confident in saying that the leaders who made [H] the tribe they were known to be werent even in iP in w32, so unless a couple of the same members constitute a remake I would have to disagree with [H] being a remake of iP.

Besides, I was more referring to the w50 (I think it was w50 anyway) iP that came onto the public forums screaming and shouting about their greatness and how they did not care what the public opinion on them was. They of course got destroyed before they even reached a few members with more then 1 village. Hence the iP became a laughing stock reference I made in the past post.

A lot of remakes fail, but equal amounts work. The remake isnt the same tribe as the one I had in W51. The one in W51 was made of members exclusively from K86 and the K86/85 border. The remake includes some of the best players I know from other worlds and some of my best friends in TW and RL. It is infinitely better at least in pure ability and activity and as well as that, the original METAL dudes have got a lot better than when they started.

Of course it may not even be called METAL, or be like METAL in member count. It will carry that same spirit that we had at our height as a rim tribe that dared to go up bigger and better tribes, who had some great spam chats and which was just a big happy family (for the most part) at the end of the day. I posted this in world 51 for a reason and it did work because people did choose to join, despite the amount of times dools got people to say fail in a frankly immature fashion. I took my bad reputation, and in essence used it against the players who wanted to flame me. You bumped my thread, you spread the word, you got me good members. Thanks.
Well I stick to my original point and I reckon you'll stick to yours about the number of remakes that fail/succeed (of course that then gets into what constitutes success within TW)