mgf04's sig shop

NightWitch1

well i could had take over, if i knew this one way before. put thinks shanged for me so i can not take it over :(

But i am happy at least some are happy with the sigs i have made for this world.
And the many from the other world i have played inside.

( lilly´s one is my last creation, and allot of the original smurfs i have made.)

mgf04 i hope your RKL will not let you stop completely with sig making, its always a nice thing and i am sure allot would miss your art inside this shop

DeletedUser

@Cody and Nightwish

u can always catch me on the graphics forum I do some sigs from time to time or if u need anything msg me on the forums, and thx for ur support.
BTW cody get on skype :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102496

I am in need of a siggy which looks very violent and it says "Sparkyk111" and also "Comin to a village near you soon" in a violent like text. I like war-machines like tanks.

DeletedUser

I am in need of a siggy which looks very violent and it says "Sparkyk111" and also "Comin to a village near you soon" in a violent like text. I like war-machines like tanks.

mgf04 said:
Due to RL issues and the extreme lack of time for sig making, the shop will be closing until further notice. If u need sigs post ur requests over here http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?f=262 there are a lot of decent people that can help u, and I might actually do it if I have time.

mgf04, kthxbai.

sry :icon_sad: