mgf04's sig shop

DeletedUser

Can you change it to W56? :D Thanks.

I didnt save the file in .psd format so cant simply change it, but I tried my best to make it fit:

Untitled-2copy-4.gif

DeletedUser

Thank you so much it looks friggin awesome :) and cody only been there for about 2 weeks, I recently got gifted the account because the previous owner left so just trying to help them finish off the world now, still a long way from that happening though :D

DeletedUser

hmm just a little announcement for everyone...though I do not make sigs in return for anything, premium donations to my ingame account "mgf04" will be much appreciated, this is not obligatory only people who wish to donate can do it. Thx in advance.

DeletedUser

I was experimenting some spoilered sig stuff and came out with this result:

experiment.jpg

the first one who wants this sig can tell me and I'll put ur name on it.

NOTE: DO NOT take the sigs I make and claim them as ur creation be ethical and reference.

DeletedUser89560

I was experimenting some spoilered sig stuff and came out with this result:

experiment.jpg

the first one who wants this sig can tell me and I'll put ur name on it.

NOTE: DO NOT take the sigs I make and claim them as ur creation be ethical and reference.

Looks nice mgf04, but I think the guy in the picture was so thin.

DeletedUser

Looks nice mgf04, but I think the guy in the picture was so thin.

y but I think the one who made the render meant it to be some sort of girl rather than a guy, thus the pink colors in the pic, but I am not sure :icon_idea:

DeletedUser89560

y but I think the one who made the render meant it to be some sort of girl rather than a guy, thus the pink colors in the pic, but I am not sure :icon_idea:

The color is good though :)

DeletedUser

Can you work with this?
user_image.php

Original IMG

taxi2gunspr.jpg

Im in Knock! so please have that in there..

DeletedUser90609

Hey can you make me a siggy

Theme: Sweets
Colour: any as colourful as possible
Text: Ganja-farmer, Sweet

DeletedUser

Can you actaully not use that background. I was thinking something that goes with the black and white themed IMG. Can you shernk deniro and get him to fit into standard formated quideline for a siggy so I dont have to put it into a spoiler. And a red border and a red text.

Sorry if im askin for alot

DeletedUser

ok I will do that, but just saying this for everyone if u have something in mind say it explicitly in the start not after I work on another thing that is totally different than u want, u will just be wasting my time and effort...I don't mean this to u Crazy just a general remark

DeletedUser

Due to RL issues and the extreme lack of time for sig making, the shop will be closing until further notice. If u need sigs post ur requests over here http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?f=262 there are a lot of decent people that can help u, and I might actually do it if I have time.

mgf04, kthxbai.