Mhm, you guessed it!

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great 1One1

It was inevitable, wasn't it?

Yes, I'm looking for a way back into the world. However, I do not have the time to play my own account, so I was hoping that I could catch someone looking for a co-player?

My times will be very much erratic. I have lectures on Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays (and I'm usually out on all three of those nights) so I'll very rarely log on those days.

For the other four days, I'll generally have time to log on (but not for hours and hours like before, I'm afraid). But even on these days, I may be busy at the library (or, more likely, at the pub) so I cannot definately say that I will be around on these days either. However, I will still try to log on as often as possible, but don't be surprised if I am away for days at a time lol.

I am prone to quitting at random times, I admit, but if I am taken on without sole responsibility of the account, I am less likely to want to pack it in. Also, I will be unable to pay for ANY premium myself.

Probably not much of a great advert, but I'd like to think I am a half decent player.

I do not care which tribe it is, nor do I care who I will have to fight. Just set me an account and I'll just go with whatever I'm supposed to do.

If you're genuinely interested in having me co-play you, then give me a shout, either here, PM, or on skype (my ad is christian.gopie). Make sure with your duke(s) that it is ok for me to join as some are probably not so keen on me playing with them.

Safety first.

TGO

Status
Not open for further replies.