Michael Jackson Dies

slayer123121

Kids are safe again, Goodbye Jacko. Anyone who Pay's someone off instead of going thru the whole trial is hiding something in my eyes.

DeletedUser

the eccentricity that brought him to the top also caused his failure.

I questioned his mentality.

Maybe next time you could try being a little clearer when you post? :icon_neutral:

For at least 1/2 of his life he has been a mental, as well as physical, freak. What matters is how you live? Who would actually want to have lived that life?

Yea... you're right! Who would want to be rich as hell and do something constructive with there money like donating millions to help the people that need it. Who would want half the world idolizing them. Who would want to leave legacy behind them after they are gone from this world.

How easy would it have been for him to retire and have fun with his 500 million. Instead he choses to make one of the biggest tours in history....
You're right Vilja... who in there right minds would want a life like that :icon_rolleyes:

Not everyone is perfect, people make mistakes. He made some, but all the good things his done more than make up for his mistakes.

I don't even know why i'm arguing for the guy. I never even liked him much :lol:

DeletedUser

One thing Vilja has NEVER EVER shown to other people's accomplishments is respect.

Keep humping your high horse tara, the horse will kick you down soon enough.

P.S someday please quote this so that little miss idiot can see.

DeletedUser

One thing Vilja has NEVER EVER shown to other people's accomplishments is respect.

done:)

DeletedUser

Kids are safe again, Goodbye Jacko. Anyone who Pay's someone off instead of going thru the whole trial is hiding something in my eyes.

its easy for people to pass judgement on his guilt,but no one can say that they know the answer for sure.

the legal system is not about justice,anyone who believes that a trial will bring about the truth is ignorant,if there was enough evidence,then i am sure that some prosecutor would have filled a case,even when he settled in court...when you are as rich and famous as michael is(even in death)people will always try to find a way to extort money from you.

If he is guilty,I would hope that he burns in hell...but under the circumstances,I cant pass judgement!

DeletedUser

but shes entitled to her opinion and beliefs just like you are

DeletedUser

Michael Jackson wasn't really a psycho.

His plastic surgery: All throughout his childhood, he was called, "big-nose" by his abusive father. Wouldn't you want to get rid of that big nose just to prove your father if he did that to you? (A father is supposed to be loving, but all MJ's father did was beat his children.)

His skin: MJ had skin cancer. He'd get white spots all over his body. Instead of having that, his doctor suggested removing all the pigment from his skin making him entirely white. (So everyone was making fun of him for having skin cancer.)

His alleged molesting of a boy: MJ got off on that charge right? There wasn't enough valid evidence, right? There was no evidence against MJ making him innocent and it was true. Any kid can go up to a therapist or psychiatrist tell them what a man's genital area might look like. It's not like they don't know what it looks like and the details are almost always the same.

Seriously people, what's up with putting Michael Jackson down so much? It's not like he's a bad person. "Rare" tapes of him and his family came up recently too. He doesn't look like the man that would do these things for horrible purposes (or even do that at all if he had a choice).

Michael Jackson's the reason that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the bands and artists that had hits had hits. :O Michael Jackson was a great artist and an inspiration. -_-;;

DeletedUser

This is what happened that day....

Farrah Fawcett died of cancer and went to Heaven. God, anticipating the arrival of the beauty, decided to give St Peter the morning off, and stand at the Pearly Gates himself. Farrah arrives, and God says to her that he has been looking forward to the day that she would join him, that he will give her one wish before entering....

Farrah thinks about it then says "I want all the kids of the world to be safe"

Suddenly Michael Jackson died