Michael Wittman's venting thread

Snoopzy

Due to popular demand I've made you a thread where you can argue about anything you want. Smoke, experience, CDC, me etc etc.

The floor is yours michael :)

Michael Wittman

nope. i gave that up due to having drama in rl ;) but what does rank matter? i can do the same from baron as i can from duke. i love my tribe and we work together. so go play with your pretty medals and barbies

Michael Wittman

so glad to have a thread where i can just let it out lol

mrpointhore

nope. i gave that up due to having drama in rl ;) but what does rank matter? i can do the same from baron as i can from duke. i love my tribe and we work together. so go play with your pretty medals and barbies

Too bad some of your members don't feel the same, as we've been getting applications from them to join our tribe.....awks.

Michael Wittman

dont worry about these fools. all they try to do is scare people away from attacking them. but when it comes to battle they suck lol

just got this one with 100 lc and he had 5 hours warning mwahahaa at least pointwhore didnt lie about himself when he chose his name respect for that point whore

Defender: Lord hughburt
Destination: 027 (294|243) K22

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender's troops in other villages

046 (289|244) K22 5348 609 0 0 17 0 0 1319 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/7.920
Loyalty: Dropped from 15 to -12

all you got to do is check the stats to see that mr. pointwhore is all talk

rodelxxz

dont worry about these fools. all they try to do is scare people away from attacking them. but when it comes to battle they suck lol

just got this one with 100 lc and he had 5 hours warning mwahahaa at least pointwhore didnt lie about himself when he chose his name respect for that point whore

Defender: Lord hughburt
Destination: 027 (294|243) K22

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender's troops in other villages

046 (289|244) K22 5348 609 0 0 17 0 0 1319 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/7.920
Loyalty: Dropped from 15 to -12

all you got to do is check the stats to see that mr. pointwhore is all talk

Flatter yourself much? That account is inactive Lol, been sitted since forever.

Let's see how you do when the Real Warriors do their thing ;)

DeletedUser

You have shown that your tribe can't manage a sit yet tell him he hasn't proved anything. You have though...

rodelxxz

Well To brag and trashtalk just becoz he took a Free vill just is not right ;)

DeletedUser

Was it his fault your tribe can't keep a sit active?
Is it his fault the player quit in the first place?
How was he to know the account was being inactively sat?

He doesn't have so much right to brag about the village itself, hhowever he used it as an example of how to show your tribes flaws. Therefore it was right for him to use it.

Try and mock him all you like for 'boasting about taking a free village' however I find it a little strange as you are completely at fault, not him. Why you continue to want to highlight that fact is amusing.

rodelxxz

okay, ;) His cool.

Keep those 100LC's going bro.

I did not read your post. Too tired to argue.

night night. Papa.

Michael Wittman

lord hughburt was actually a friend of mine. they scared him into joining smoke family just like they do with all the others. he was in my tribe one day, then attacking me the next while i was fighting trojan(and pushing him back by the way). so they knocked me back for a short time. hughburt was active and attacking me the whole time until i turned the tables on him. oh i forgot to say with awesome help from my most excellent tribe mates :)

Last edited:

mrpointhore

Are these the awesome tribe mates that are still asking to join our tribe?
Lol.

DeletedUser

lord hughburt was actually a friend of mine. they scared him into joining smoke family just like they do with all the others. he was in my tribe one day, then attacking me the next while i was fighting trojan(and pushing him back by the way). so they knocked me back for a short time.

That's quite interesting to claim, matie.
I had, personally, about 7 vills right in the middle of your southern cluster. When you decided to hit me - from about a maximum of 3 or 4 hours distance - then I decided to retaliate from 4 to 6 days travel away.
In that time you managed to drop my cluster down to just 3 villages - nothing I could have done from that distance.
Looking at your ODD, a few days later, you can see how much I destroyed you and your troops before starting to gain ground there again. Your troops have been completely wiped out over weeks of my non-stop hits - good fun, by the way. A great long distance challenge for me :)
I'm now built up in your immediate area, after retaking some of my vills, and there's nothing you can do to further your
pushing him back
:)

Lord Hughburt and a couple more of your tribe have been planning against you for quite some time, so, when you think some of CDC are your friends, don't be surprised when the next day they change their minds :)

It was obviously one of the good, well kept secrets and went well to plan, to be able to hit you from short range. Well done, Lord.
The next player is in line to do the same again, and when he/she/it does, then of course I'll congratulate them too.

Gotta love TW's twists and turns, eh?
Turned you, Michael, into a no-ability-to-attack turtle :)
TT.

Snoopzy

has wittman quit? These forums haven't been trolled for a while now

DeletedUser

It'd be a shame if he has. He got in a lot of support to play with my incoming troops.
Was good fun :(
Hope it continues now I'm just about up to full strength again :)
TT.