Micheal Jackson Is Dead R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...wow...this will turn out great...

"FOX VS. CNN"

There will be a debate today, regarding these big two News Giant. It will be against, Zor(FOX), and Gam(CNN)...who will win, you decide, America!!!

^_^

DeletedUser

Fox is conservative. Yes they do suck on many matters but they have foreign policy down well.

I disagree, though I don't really watch any of the two, feel BBC got it down better...

Hmmm...wow...this will turn out great...

"FOX VS. CNN"

There will be a debate today, regarding these big two News Giant. It will be against, Zor(FOX), and Gam(CNN)...who will win, you decide, America!!!

^_^

How about no? Also, these forums are international, so excluding the non-Americans from the debate would be wrong, mkay?

DeletedUser

Just Some Jokes About M.J (My Own Hehe)

I Hear His Funeral Should Be A Thriller

He Will Be A Fu*** To Cremate

But R.I.P M.J Love You

DeletedUser62440

Lol, I think channel 9 news is the best. I think me and aussie are the only ones who know what that is

DeletedUser70389

Its pretty sad. Michael was a freak, but his music was freaking sweet. He deff was is an insperation for todays music.

DeletedUser

He Was One Of The Best Artists Of All Time No Matter How Much You Hated Him You Just Cant Live Without I Hate Him Alot But I Burst Out Crying When I Watched it Lastnight

Lasest News Micheal Jackson Over Dosed On Pain Killers

DeletedUser

I find the Daily Show with John Stewart to be the most unbiased and accurate news

DeletedUser

Latest News The Drug That He Over Dosed On Has Been Reported To Be Demerol Which Is Similar To Morphine

DeletedUser70389

and apparently there is something like that in one of his songs. talking about someone being on that drug. iunno i heard it on the radio.

DeletedUser

I for one ain't sad to hear that he's dead. Btw in more important news, I wonder how long they're going to take to finish building the apartments behind the mall.

DeletedUser

Lol, I think channel 9 news is the best. I think me and aussie are the only ones who know what that is
i know what it is. and no abc is defs the best one, telling the news as it is, and there isnt crap about their own shows on it. like just today on channel 9, they talked about something on their own show tha night.

DeletedUser62440

I said channel 9 because ABC sounds like it's from
Britain and stuff lol

DeletedUser

RIP all the people die every day. A life is always a life it doesn't matter how important someone is, we all die.

:)

donovanrules12345

Channel 9 sucks BALLS
The only good show on there is like funniest home videos and some other ones.
Channel 7 kicks its ass, by far the best shows and everything.
When it comes to news, SBS and abc take the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.