Mickey Mouse vs. The Crazy House

DeletedUser121132

How many ops did you run to get those caps? Come on all that bluster and boasting and there is only 2 caps

Hey noob maybe if you stopped stat padding we would have more caps howmany players have you kicked so far that we have attack you vile cretin and we havent even opped yet :D we just laugh at you

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey noob maybe if you stopped stat padding we would have more caps howmany players have you kicked so far that we have attack you vile cretin and we havent even opped yet :D we just laugh at you

hes not lying my favorite pass time is sitting in voice chat making memes about these battles

DeletedUser121132

Legit pachi recruits a player in backline to piss me off.

She used a player and threw him under the bus.

Where? is the worst the tribe on the map.

@barca4ce you defending all the shady pathetic shit makes you no better than pachi herself.

rubberduckyzilla

Legit pachi recruits a player in backline to piss me off. Yeah that’s the reason ya got her.

She used a player and threw him under the bus. Who’s this?

Where? is the worst the tribe on the map. I would probs say whatever tribe holds your ego up so high really. :D

@barca4ce you defending all the shady pathetic shit makes you no better than pachi herself. You get a little defensive and on the back foot when somebody replies to your shit? CUTE :rolleyes:

DeletedUser121132

Yay.

1. So pachi recruits Jitmu during our Nap, with the sole intent of souring our already dire relations. Mission Accomplished and as soon as Jitmu asks for Def you kick him.
  2. Jitmu
  3. Ego is a Myth, killing so many of your tribes Nobles is great :p
  4. No Defensive at all i was commenting that as Barca is council he knows full well how much of a liar Pachi is. Its more agressive Pachi is the biggest disgrace of a player i have met on TW, combine that with a shrewd noob like Ismali you get quite a toxic duo

Look at this beauty of a hit from Anantrocks.

https://gyazo.com/48f9eb2d766c724ab337f60faf9929b7

Last edited by a moderator:

rubberduckyzilla

Anyone can go on TWStats and are there was no growth for 48 hours so the most logical explanation is that he was yellow. I’m not being funny but I wouldn’t support an inactive player.
I’m sure a pre stack was sorted but I would withdraw if I heard he is inactive.
Don’t know where all these liar comments are coming from.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Anyone can go on TWStats and are there was no growth for 48 hours so the most logical explanation is that he was yellow. I’m not being funny but I wouldn’t support an inactive player.
I’m sure a pre stack was sorted but I would withdraw if I heard he is inactive.
Don’t know where all these liar comments are coming from.

stop typing on the externals your leader just lost a village ;)