Mid-Term report

DeletedUser

Its obvious half the people here have no clue what defending actualy is, shame as were supposed to all be good :/

Yall from MANIC talk but never actually prove anything IG. This oh doesnt take much. What about when warnsteiner was running nobles from 30 minutes away? Thats real long range. Preserving troops is the key, they are that truely matter in this game, stacking in the right areas is key, having full tags is key.

Face facts you took 0 villas from your lil op when i took the account but i took a couple, now if you fail to see that there is some small amount of skill in that, there is no hope for your opinions and thus will be viewed as void in future. You yourself state we can do this and that yet your player was losing villas everywhere. Now tell me if your so great how did this happen, and dont give me oh luck blah blah. Even in that position against any1 you would have struggled to take any of my villas for at least a month or 3, i wouldnt have spilled villas everywhere.

So lets deal with Facts.

Your op = lost two villas
FORK op = 15 + gains.

Ye i can see why you can boast when you look at the facts.

Laughable posters = lulz

DeletedUser

Its obvious half the people here have no clue what defending actualy is, shame as were supposed to all be good :/

Yall from MANIC talk but never actually prove anything IG. This oh doesnt take much. What about when warnsteiner was running nobles from 30 minutes away? Thats real long range. Preserving troops is the key, they are that truely matter in this game, stacking in the right areas is key, having full tags is key.

Face facts you took 0 villas from your lil op when i took the account but i took a couple, now if you fail to see that there is some small amount of skill in that, there is no hope for your opinions and thus will be viewed as void in future. You yourself state we can do this and that yet your player was losing villas everywhere. Now tell me if your so great how did this happen, and dont give me oh luck blah blah. Even in that position against any1 you would have struggled to take any of my villas for at least a month or 3, i wouldnt have spilled villas everywhere.

So lets deal with Facts.

Your op = lost two villas
FORK op = 15 + gains.

Ye i can see why you can boast when you look at the facts.

Laughable posters = lulz

Well dear friend... you seem to know ALL about how people are suppose to war :p its funny how you think taking 15 villages from someone inside your cluster is GREAT :lol: You keep saying we are loosing villages everywhere LOL :icon_rolleyes: you know what that means soon :) An op that gains 15 villages in your cluster is successful? Great Job!! :icon_rolleyes:

I think everyone thinks they are doing a good job blah blah blah.. 1 thing about this war is most of Manic is too far to take villages. most we can do is take 180 hour trains to land near FORK and then pick off from there. So this war is obviously going to take a long time so any stats right now are pointless.. but 15-2.. 13 villages.. WOW great work ;)

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and 99%^ of your post is biased :lol:

How was any of my post biased?

Not knowing which tribe is best at this stage? Voting an enemy player as best upcoming, some random tribeless dude as best defender?..etc

Where are the biased parts? And I'm sorry that my duke is better than yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When an op is made to take villages from the enemy and you take 15 in a short time, that is called a success, kind of how ops works. :/

180 is most we (MANIC) can do. Thats why Rawr +4 other MANIC players minimum are within 1 hours noble distance.

Points = invalid:) Maybe use this world to see how you should do ops, defend, attack and just move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How about keeping this thread clear for players opinions on the subject and stop the spamming, there are enough threads around we can all spam in...

You could also argue in private mails :)

And p.s. i would post my opinion but i dont think i have enough info on all tribes or players, guess i must start paying more attention to the top tribes.

DeletedUser

BEST POSTER : be unfair to nomaniate myself so ill say unreformed pirate. lol

Damn you rawr, I lost a mouthful of beer on that one :icon_evil: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

BEST TRIBE : MANIC or FORK. We'll see in the upcoming days.

BEST PLAYER : No one has really proven themselves yet.

BEST DEFENDER : Earlier in the world, PHOENIX.ME. Now? Lee did pretty well on the NoF account, so props to him.

BEST UPCOMING PLAYER : Sniffalicious.

BEST UPCOMING TRIBE : Beyond or D3TH.

WORST TRIBE : CM Family.

BIGGEST TROLL : There isn't one yet.

BEST POSTER : Is there one? :lol:

WORST DUKE : twolfhound.

BEST DUKE : Warstiner/Deb, Destabilise, KK.

DeletedUser63529

bristus my respect to you for that post ,least bias so far

DeletedUser

T'was random more than anything, I had no idea who to pick for that one, at the point which his name popped up in Skype. :icon_redface: I'll pick ya if you want some love Didcz. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

BEST TRIBE : FORK for Now because the duke i honour most destablize

BEST PLAYER : Let The Sunshine baby

BEST DEFENDER : Lee Walton

BEST UPCOMING PLAYER : Three Wise Men & Khite Tzu

BEST UPCOMING TRIBE : HONOR

WORST TRIBE : outside top 10

BIGGEST TROLL : Stalker

BEST POSTER : Me :)

WORST DUKE : Warstiner

BEST DUKE : Destabilise

DeletedUser

BEST TRIBE: I don't believe any tribe has really proven themselves to be 'best', so I'll neglect to choose.

BEST PLAYER: Three Blissful Koalas or Traquair

BEST DEFENDER: I'm unaware of anyone with noteworthy ability. I'm all alone on my part of the world :(

BEST UPCOMING PLAYER: Bristus or Stalker1988

BEST UPCOMING TRIBE: HONOR or OW!

WORST TRIBE: Smallish rim tribes (generally top10 and lower)

BIGGEST TROLL: Unreformed Pirate

BEST POSTER: Rawr Mode

WORST DUKE: Warstiner

BEST DUKE: Warstiner

^ Explanation: Where I don't particularly like River, nor do I believe in his decisions are very often out to benefit his tribe as a whole- rather individuals in the whole. I will give him props for taking all of the shit he does and still trucking on, as I know that I likely wouldn't handle it very well. Definitely someone who has a clear direction, regardless of 'morals' or other boundaries.

John/Nyst

artofspam

BEST TRIBE: There is no basis for which to answer this, there are a few tribes with potential to be the best but I cannot make a definitive decision at this point.

BEST PLAYER: LetTheSunshineBaby, dudes a machine.

BEST DEFENDER: When there is a large scale war, this will be made obvious. I will not base this on ODD but on intelligence and ability. Not someone who can stack and snipe 100 hour trains, as everybody should be able to do that.

BEST UPCOMING PLAYER: Some of the members who started late on the rim and are now starting to catch up. I think D3th has some good up ad coming players.

BEST UPCOMING TRIBE: D3th or ~GOT~ but again I am basing this partially on assumption and stats with not many facts to prove it. I would lean towards D3th as I know one or two of them from previous worlds. Fork could be added here, I know they are ranked 1 or 2. But they have the potential to stop recruiting and dominate this world.

WORST TRIBE: Well most tribes, as their is no obvious best tribe yet. So most tribe's are under the bracket of either bad, average or have potential

BIGGEST TROLL: At times my co on Stalker1988 (when he posts he is to confrontational and detriments me) and probably Rawr Mode

BEST POSTER: LetTheSunshineBaby, also =StarKiller= when he is posting something useful. So 20% of the time.

WORST DUKE: The Duke who hug instead of fighting. There is tactical decisions and then there is hugging. Learn to know the difference. You know who you are :icon_wink:

BEST DUKE: Judgment pending...

- Marc/Co-Playing Stalker1988

+ Can we add a "BEST ATTACKER" to this?

Last edited:

DeletedUser26129

Since we are near Halfway through this world i decided i was going to bring in a new thread to speak of instead of all the other crap.

Halfway trough? not even close to it.

WORST DUKE : Warstiner (sorry mate) just being honest

thats not being honest, its being biased.

Oh please fill out this form yourself, I'd love to see your responses.

Last I checked, Warstiner was in T-Crew :icon_rolleyes: Either there are internal problems in Manic, or Internal problems in T-crew, something a good duke would have a handle on...rather than the hissy fit history that is the manic tribe change stats. Even your duke has left and rejoined.

Nope... Warstiner and me were talking, he was a tad bored at that moment, so asked him to join us :D
Was fun, hes back, notting to do with internal problems...

Warstiner has always been flamed so has MANIC.
On past worlds whenever me or jon (warstiner) would post something on the public 20 trolls came running from under their bridges and flamed it... regardless what it was.

MANIC decisions and way of leading was disgusted by other leaders from other tribes.
But in the end, manic was still there and on top.

MANIC is rank 1 now with a 200 village lead, warstiner is rank 1 as player, hes leading an extremely active tribe with to much testosterone sometimes, but he handles it.

I find it pathetic that some people flame jon while there are maybe 3 people on this world that could fill his shoes....

Haters will hate...

Btw, Fork members, you are extremely biased, all yoru comments are based on 2 things: 1 fork is awesome, 2 MANIC sucks...
Try to be more original and use an outsider view....

Nevertheless FORK is also an extremely good tribe if u just look at raw stats, both tribes are double the size of the rank 3 wich is an extremely incredible achievement in my eyes.

DeletedUser103151

@king... why do you think your opinion is better than theirs?

DeletedUser

Warstiner has always been flamed so has MANIC.
On past worlds whenever me or jon (warstiner) would post something on the public 20 trolls came running from under their bridges and flamed it... regardless what it was.
I'm sorry, it's just really easy to flame you...

MANIC decisions and way of leading was disgusted by other leaders from other tribes.
But in the end, manic was still there and on top.

MANIC is rank 1 now with a 200 village lead, warstiner is rank 1 as player, hes leading an extremely active tribe with to much testosterone sometimes, but he handles it.
Oh oh question, did Manic win the other worlds?

And you mean there are probably 3 players still on this world right? I mean many have played, but are no longer here...

Btw, Fork members, you are extremely biased, all yoru comments are based on 2 things: 1 fork is awesome, 2 MANIC sucks...
Try to be more original and use an outsider view....
Is this you saying you have an original thought that isn't biased, judging Fork, Manic and your own tribe with an outside view? :icon_cool:

@king... why do you think your opinion is better than theirs?

I like you :icon_redface: