might be worth reading i dno ?

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone of W17, i shall be making a new tribe with no Allys and no Enimys, a fresh tribe, i think this war has gone on long enough its time to stop, well i think so, so anyone wanting to join my tribe let me know, i do not play on W17 with this account, im using my freinds forum name to write this as mine is temporarily "Broken" lol i think that we should bring this world to an end, but in styl, lets face it there are plenty of little tribes to get rid off before we go into a full scale nuking war with a load of huge tribes... i know im not verry good at getting my point accross but i think you all get the general idea, any futher Questions, or if you want to join please PM me.!!

have a nice day everyone :)!!!

killergoon=-

wow, you being serious? what tribe u come from? are you enemies with any1 atm? surely if you make a small tribe now you will be one of those smaller tribes you were talking about that should be targeted? what world are you on, there has been full sclae wars everywhere? wow im gobsmacked, i guess i dont need to say to much more?

DeletedUser92671

just posponing the time taken before you are taken out like everyone else i guess...

Whipped

Hello Everyone of W17, i shall be making a new tribe with no Allys and no Enimys, a fresh tribe, i think this war has gone on long enough its time to stop, well i think so, so anyone wanting to join my tribe let me know, i do not play on W17 with this account, im using my freinds forum name to write this as mine is temporarily "Broken" lol i think that we should bring this world to an end, but in styl, lets face it there are plenty of little tribes to get rid off before we go into a full scale nuking war with a load of huge tribes... i know im not verry good at getting my point accross but i think you all get the general idea, any futher Questions, or if you want to join please PM me.!!

have a nice day everyone :)!!!

You're cute.

* Starts hitting on GoldenCracker *

DeletedUser92671

dj, havnt you got farming to do you big pointwhore jeez.
i dont know, nothing better to do but bully people who want to have a try at it on their own, show some respect!
;)

DeletedUser

It's not so much that he wants to start over in a smaller tribe it's that he wants W17 to end...never!!!!