Mighty IBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozz06

Well, as many of the W10 players predicted, IBAN are doing well and we didn't mass recruit to do it.

It may be early doors so the rankings don't count for much right now.
The rankings aren't set in stone - but then again, that just means that IBAN can and will continue to rise.

A short while ago we, in IBAN, reached top 3 tribe.

Most tribes that are this high, this early are point whores and yet again, this is the case :-( but I will leave you all to find that out at your own will.

I would like to congratulate IBAN on a top 3 position and wish them luck in reaching 1st.

Discuss.

DeletedUser

Yes, we are the 3rd wheel.

I feel so used :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1259

Orly? Nice one IBAN... Show DX and C*TURK who's boss. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wow, I ddin't even notice. I need to start paying atttention...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We are 2Days into the game, How can a tribe already be owning? :icon_confused:

Mozz06

We are 2Days into the game, How can a tribe already be owning? :icon_confused:

How's the bitter taste in your mouth, KnownOne?
Geez, when will you ever get over W9..

Who said "owning" anyway?
But yeah, if you say we are, then I guess we are.

DeletedUser

How's the bitter taste in your mouth, KnownOne?
Geez, when will you ever get over W9..

Who said "owning" anyway?
But yeah, if you say we are, then I guess we are.

It has nothing to do with W9, But like i say how can a tribe already be mighty?

soul killer

its a joke mate lol yer tommoz we wont even be in the top 20 lol thats why we are basking in the glory while we can :D

bedplay+toast

I would like to congratulate IBAN on a top 3 position and wish them luck in reaching 1st.

You're meant to congratulate other people, not your own tribe...

I hate all this self-promotion by your tribe, I don't need iBan to tell me they're good, I'll find out myself. I wouldn't mind if it was just here and there, but nearly all threads have an iBan player saying "we're good."

The only player who isn't doing this is Krakkan, and of course omnitank... he's just sexy.

DeletedUser

Mozz KnownOne wasn't being rude.

Try not to flame this thread :icon_cry:

Krakkan

And hopfully by tommorow we can be rank 1.

P.S. Just to mention, I currently own 7.9% of all Axes on W10 :icon_wink:

No, thats what you own:icon_wink:

IBAN have a bit more of the percentage of attacking force. To be honest I was taken back that we had reached 3rd. Considering most/all aren't point whores xD

DeletedUser1259

And hopfully by tommorow we can be rank 1.

P.S. Just to mention, I currently own 7.9% of all Axes on W10 :icon_wink:

Quick! Attack him while he only has axes! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I hate all this self-promotion by your tribe, I don't need iBan to tell me they're good, I'll find out myself. I wouldn't mind if it was just here and there, but nearly all threads have an iBan player saying "we're good."

The only player who isn't doing this is Krakkan, and of course omnitank... he's just sexy.

Yes, but what else what there to talk about on W10 P&P. Might as well give the people a thread to discuss on.

Krakkan

Thanks for the personal compliment BT. I would have put a hand over it, but I doubt IBAN will continue to be in the Top 3 until the real farming begins. We are now just taking up our armies, if you can call them that, so we'll fall behind during that part of the round, none-the-less we will make up for the resources with the farming :)

Best of luck to all the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.