Mihaips guide to premium.

rizlaa

Has anyone got that guide which Mihaip made? I know a lot of tribes have it in world six, so please if you could share it.

Thanks,
Rizlaa.

Mick876

I can get you it. but aslong as were ever you use it, you makesure you keep it as Mihaips Premium Guide

Jack Lawless

I can get you it. but aslong as were ever you use it, you makesure you keep it as Mihaips Premium Guide

Lol,we have it too,cazac took it from your forums some time ago.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'd like to read it, I'm sure there is some interesting info.

DeletedUser

That guide is mostly obsolete now as things have greatly progressed, other better solutions are in order now, such as troop builds and specilly the all awing scripts we use nowadays, none of which are present in Mihaip's guide.

Would be great if someone did a new one for just the occasion

HeftySmurf

If somebody does a new one, even in-tribe send it to me for TW-Guides

DeletedUser

Good luck with that then Dom :). But I would still like to take a gander at the whole guide to see how radically things have changed since it was written.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cant wait for 5.0 to hit this server. Im being robbed of my premium points when i should be getting this service all along.

5.0 on w30 is SICK> i love the map and all its options...

DeletedUser22924

i swear mate i saw the premium on w30 , and is was awesome, this defenetly makes premium more worthwhile than ever

DeletedUser

Good luck with that then Dom :). But I would still like to take a gander at the whole guide to see how radically things have changed since it was written.

Thanks, I've written myself a reminder in my notebook, So can't pretend I've forgotten now either :lol:, I'm re-decorating upstairs/downstairs corridor this weekend so at best I'll probably look at publishing it to ~Or.D~ on the Wednesday and whoever else wants it the next day.

cant wait for 5.0 to hit this server. Im being robbed of my premium points when i should be getting this service all along.

5.0 on w30 is SICK> i love the map and all its options...

Aye, I wish I'd paid W30 some more attention now, I've fallen behind, Your a nice purple blop on my map though, I've had you highlighed since the start of time.

DeletedUser

Will the churches be implented to?
And I agree, the prem on w30 is amazing.

DeletedUser22924

i kind of like can't decide till i start nobling in w30

DeletedUser

Well it would be a mess to suddenly start with it here, cause a lot of things would have to be changed then. Imagine all your villlages with full farm space, and you suddenly have to make room for a church..

But I like the idea, and I am looking forward to see how it works on w30.
The only bad thing I can see so far is that longrange attacking will be much more difficult.