mikbiscuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, this is our best chance to destroy mikbiscuit. My troops are chot, but he has no nobels at the moment. Who is ready to attack right now?

DeletedUser

Hmmmm ... WG, I heard that your mixed troops noble attack just died on his walls.

Do you want me to find out which villages you have no troops in, but where there is a free academy?

I assume you are coming here because your tribe will not support you. A bit disrespectful of your tribe don't you think?

Maybe they will dismiss you for it.

DeletedUser

I assume you are coming here because your tribe will not support you. A bit disrespectful of your tribe don't you think?

Maybe they will dismiss you for it.

Oh, I don't think that's going to happen. This guy is their largest player, and only one of two people with nobles. And their leader has 0 points.

DeletedUser

;-) So maybe the other members will stand back from ground zero, and leave FakDendor in his own little tribe of one .... or maybe not, I'm sure they can all make their own decisions.

DeletedUser

okay 1. my tribe is all being attacked; they are busy. 2. this forum WAS for people who are already involved in the conflict, not for outsiders, so unless you want to help-go away

DeletedUser

also, capacitor, the noble/soldier attack hardly died on his walls...

DeletedUser

So if its not for outsiders, why post here?

Mail your tribe mates. Oh, you did and they are inactive?

Post in your internal forum. Maybe nobody is there, or they told you to stop it before there are more attacks?

Mail Mikbiscuit. If you are lucky he might just accept a single village from you.

Mail people in your area. Oh, you already did. Are some of them attacking you?

Edit: Oh, well which ones survived?

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/0bef70d54372f7b02b63e571ebb97d8b

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you're a real @$$hole, you know that?

Because I caught you out lying?

I warned you that I could find the report. I didn't post it immediately. Your first post was not true and you know it.

Please don't try to out PnP me. You will lose.

I suggest that you work things out privately with Mikebiscuit really fast, or you are likely to loose villages.

DeletedUser

now, now capacitor let's not be too tough on new guys.
I believe if we let him rant on in the public forums for a while, we can have some entertainment. WGFakDendor, don't mind capacitor, he is just a goon in the forums. i will help you as long as you keep posting here. :lol:

Doomkill22

wg just so you know, its not exactly a good idea to plan attacks on public forums where every1 can see.

nice nuke btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.