Milestones - world 70

• Thread starter Infected Mozilla
  • Start date

DeletedUser111865

Im gonna clarify something,

In regards to my post about you dominating your area, if im honest i don't know if you are because i have not even looked in-game, i am the sort of forum poster who mainly says rubbish without even checking half the time. The buthurt comment was more aimed at Delling, who claims he could do better in our posistion but has been struggling in his.

In regards to being nice in-game/on here, again i have not spoke to you in-game, expect call myself sexy i think (if that was you, i mainly spam, did i sing to you, i have a good singing voice).

Infact the only person i have a problem with is Delling, i do not like his accusations of us cheating or being complete PP whores. Yes we have used PP who has not? Hell i was bored waiting for the last levels of smithy/farm we were doing and smashed a few surveys at 4am (mainly drunk) and wasted like 150pp because i was bored.

If you have any issues i have actually missed that i can't think of, then PM me on here and i can discuss them.

Oh an Inactive Far Me, top 20 without 10k hauls yet claims they have a strategy, maybe they are the ones wasting PP on res boosters and cost reductions to stay up.

Maybe it isn't you talking to me In game then... No song lyrics buddy.

DeletedUser

I think they should invent tribal awards.. That would enhance the whole idea of being in a tribe even more.. Like for points and for OD etc.

/yo momma

DeletedUser

Matttew took a 200pt bonus vil, not sure if he was first or even if anyone else has taken a barb, just fyi

DeletedUser

Why?? Ok, its a bonus vill.. But STILL! I don't get it..

/yo momma

westgirl

In view of the new genre of TW playing style some new awards should be added.

Most PP spent in week 1.
Most accounts held by one player.
First spy discovered in a top20 tribe.
First player to noble one of his own tribemates (still active).
First player to rage quit.
Most posts on w70 forums.
Most hated player on w70.
Most "dodgy" player on w70.

c'mon there must be plenty more

DeletedUser112106

Death of a hero (Gold - Level 4)

While supporting other villages, lose 100.000 of your units.

Is there anyone else who has this award?

Michael Wittman

Casanova J :icon_wink:

bunch of glory hounds you are. only the winner gets anything. if you feel otherwise, you should try living in an occupied country. tell me what a winner you are then hehe