Milestones - world 70

• Thread starter Infected Mozilla
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Poor first take, obvs a lack of troops as there are much bigger better vils to take in the area

DeletedUser

Poor first take, obvs a lack of troops as there are much bigger better vils to take in the area

It's not much worse than the best, as you gotta consider the church influential area and that he's friends with agqvvv

DeletedUser

1st to get a milestone award in world 70... 1st to kill 10k troops,:lol: n well i got most of the unit type quite early in game but dont know the timing:icon_sad:

DeletedUser108799

-Delete- believe me he is the only one in the world who can rim a person and he has a good amount of army.

DeletedUser

rams catss m arch .... i think in the next day when bp ended or somewhat around that time

DeletedUser103944

Where are the 'much bigger better vils'? At the time I nobled it 12 hours ago, there were a bunch of 1.2-1.3k villages to my east, the majority in the same tribe and the others too far, 300 point difference :icon_neutral:. Considering I lost minimal troops, and it's quite close to my main, its a decent take. Do some research next time.