Militia Information

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Typhi, Dec 9, 2010.

Share This Page

1. arul asveen

arul asveen New Member

we have this in Grepolis
    it is very helpful, and prevents premium users from farming non-premium users

2. A humble player

A humble player Contributing Poster

Tribalwars has militia.
    Go to your farm.

3. Lisa

Lisa Contributing Poster

[​IMG]

I've just always wanted to do that :icon_twisted:

<3

4. man95000

man95000 Non-stop Poster

I'd have to say this ruined the game for me. i came back from 2 years of quiting being the top player and now this bs bout militia helping out the noobs who get farmed. This only encourages point whoring at beginning stages of the game. Theres a reason why im rank 19 in oda cause i've cleared 3 militias in w60. So b.s. They shud do a one time deal w/ militia thati support, but some people are abusing it and being total point whores. It stunted my growth extremly as there are several point whores in my 10x10 and ive cleared 3 of them who are higher points than me but militia whore.

5. KillerKommando

KillerKommando Contributing Poster

Cry more.

If it stunts your growth so much, don't farm. Militia can't be used after you have more than 2 villages, and that's fine enough by me. Quite honestly, I like it. It gives even people who go full offense from the start some modicum of defense, as well as new players a way to defend against vets. A way -around- militia is to farm barbs and player's whose growth hasn't inched since day one.

6. Cowboy

Cowboy Non-stop Poster

Is there any chance of maybe having a limit to the number of times a militia can be reconstituted in a day or a week? It doesn't seem all that fair that a target can instantly rebuild 300 militia an unlimited number of times.

7. sailAnAsIsihT

sailAnAsIsihT Contributing Poster

There is, once every 6 hours or limited to 4 times per day however you want to look at it.

8. Cowboy

Cowboy Non-stop Poster

Oh, thanks for the info.

9. letrotsa

letrotsa Non-stop Poster

I feel that by the time they reach a level 20 or level 15 farm that they shouldn't be able to call militia anymore instead of when they noble their second village. Sorry if someone already said that, I can only open the first and last page of the thread for some bizarre reason

10. drkmyrm

drkmyrm Still Going Strong

Can someone please explain this for me. I've been farming a guy for 3 days, he has been off for 3 days, and I just lost 65 LC to his militia even though he hasn't been on in 3days? What is up with that? Militia automatically comes out when someone is inactive?

11. Yuno Miname

Yuno Miname Well-Known Member

Obviously he has logged in to summon the militia. Tribalwarsmap has no way of registering whether a player has actually logged in ;)