Militia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can you snipe with militia? never used them befor,i guess its jst same as sniping as you do with other troops.

DeletedUser

If you snipe by calling them in halfway through a train i think you can, but it has to be a pretty poor train to do so

DeletedUser

you can snipe with milita.
but like edward said it has to be few sec train or you have to be highly skilled with low latency connection :D

DeletedUser

But that method goes when you get two villages :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can snipe with milita.
but like edward said it has to be few sec train or you have to be highly skilled with low latency connection :D
Thanks for replys,yes i am highly skilled,,so eny one near me who has ideas watch out:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ What Stuart said.

Also, I've realised lately just how epic they are early game. Or annoying, depending on which side you're on.. - Reporteh (Yus, I'm giving my alias out. :x)

DeletedUser

If you snipe by calling them in halfway through a train i think you can, but it has to be a pretty poor train to do so

No really eddy. 300 militia will kill the noble(no wall) if the train contains up to 100 LC or up to 150axe, and some people will split up their train to such numbers, just to have more troops in clearing.

DeletedUser

No really eddy. 300 militia will kill the noble(no wall) if the train contains up to 100 LC or up to 150axe, and some people will split up their train to such numbers, just to have more troops in clearing.

no,

i read somewhere that when militia get called, they get arrive on the next second they are called, so it would only work if the train overlaps onto another second.

not entirely sure of the factual correctness of it but meh :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

guys/gals there is a sticky to a link regarding militia in our forum, and guess what? its in the question section to :) YAY!

So there is really no need to continue to make new militia threads daily.

Militia

Status
Not open for further replies.