militia

DeletedUser

Dayyyym Farming just got a lot trickier :icon_wink: Can we delete this thread before militia become universally know?

DeletedUser

This is a new feature to me. Could be interesting addition to the early game.

DeletedUser

????? Today at 07:20
ive got this guy that is constantly scouting me, ???????, so hes probably getting ready to attack. ive been massing resources and ive finally got my barracks and smithy up but i just need a bit of time to get some troops. So if anyone around me has a spare like 10 swords, that would just be awesome :D
fatheaded today at 07:26
Quote Edit Delete
0 0 30 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 30 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 60
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 35

lvl 3 farm militia.
lvl 5 wall

no other troops in village will protect yah
???? today at 07:28
dude...... that looks like a total waste.

just goes to show yah there are noobs out there still

DeletedUser

Dayyyym Farming just got a lot trickier :icon_wink: Can we delete this thread before militia become universally know?

/agrees

its enough because i clear their def troops now i need to clear something else then that

DeletedUser

It's mainly a tool for early game, it won't be used end game.

Sort of a tool to help newbs out, those who don't have a lot of troops or lost troops, etc. Annoyingly useful.

DeletedUser

well no duh, you cant call a militia after you acquire three villages. Since no one reads the letters arranged into words and then sentences ingame, perhaps they will read them on the forum

If you're expecting an attack, you can set up your militias to defend you. This has the following effects:
As soon as you own more than 2 villages, you can no longer set up any militias
Your militia will remain stationed for 6 hours
The production of all resources will be reduced by 50% each during the time of the stationing
You will receive 20 militias for each farm level (up to a maximum level of 15)

DeletedUser97790

So it can't be undone :(. Boxer Dad is right. Useful but annoying lol

DeletedUser

but 6 hours of time to potentially kill off all the attacking players farming troops keep your resources safe is a good trade off I think

DeletedUser

what happens if i kill the defenders malitia? can he just keep using it each time i kill it or is it gone and dead? kinda a crap "update" if you ask me all it does is allow the newbs/noobs to point whore and not worry too much about def

DeletedUser

what happens if i kill the defenders malitia? can he just keep using it each time i kill it or is it gone and dead? kinda a crap "update" if you ask me all it does is allow the newbs/noobs to point whore and not worry too much about def

True, but it also lets them whore up for you to noble a little later in game.

DeletedUser

Thanks Leanne just what the doc orderd :p

very help ful in that 6hrs they stay and cant be recalled for further 6hrs after that giving me a 6hr farming window on the annoying nubs in my area :p