Million Point Club

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I think its finally time to open the million point club, I know its a bit late as some people are already 4 million points. But those are try hards obviously. As you can see the toxic bois out here repping on everyone out here on everyone. I guess we can say lucky #7 for stalker since he's the only one not in toxic in the million point club. I meannnnn unless he wants an invite?

I'll count Stalker as one of the Toxic bois anyway he's repping w110 with us.

1573086221843.png

None the less we're about 4 months into the world and we've finally got a big 10 in the million point club.

Honestly darren and sam were there but they're gone so they get an honorable mention. (who I'll also point out were apart of toxic at one point)

Well done to everyone in the million point club.

#ToxicBois

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
As the head of the Social Justice Economic Non Binary Frying Pan Warriors Feelings Consideration Society for players under one million points; I'd like to report this post for the club discriminating against all us little nubs who can't break 1 mill. It's unfair that you all get to be in the club by your own hard work and caps. And none of you did it yourself, someone had to have given birth to you for you to be in that club today. So I am calling an unfair advantage.

#LowerTheStandard #OffWithTheirHeads #LowerThePriceofBacon #OffWithTheirTrousers

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As the head of the Social Justice Economic Non Binary Frying Pan Warriors Feelings Consideration Society for players under one million points; I'd like to report this post for the club discriminating against all us little nubs who can't break 1 mill. It's unfair that you all get to be in the club by your own hard work and caps. And none of you did it yourself, someone had to have given birth to you for you to be in that club today. So I am calling an unfair advantage.

#LowerTheStandard #OffWithTheirHeads #LowerThePriceofBacon #OffWithTheirTrousers
Please don't report me for illegal growth and me being a bigot or I'll cry. I'll give you free villages if we can keep it quite.

Side note rage: You were rank 1 on 109 for a bit, and still got nobled out nub

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad to be in the club. I didn't do a lot to be here. I mostly ate my friends who quit <3

02e94a2e8b600b6b902d563fcad2a2bd.jpg