Mine Levels?

DeletedUser104364

Zero reason to have HQ that high...
How IS it zero reasons? The higher my HQ the faster my other buildings get built, I'm confused as to why you think that's too high?
In anycase everyone's entitled to there own opinion I want my buildings built fast.

DeletedUser

How IS it zero reasons? The higher my HQ the faster my other buildings get built, I'm confused as to why you think that's too high?
In anycase everyone's entitled to there own opinion I want my buildings built fast.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but some are dumb, some are not. :)

DeletedUser104364

Opinions can't be "dumb" or wrong.
Opinions are people perspectives on things, and different people have different perspectives.

DeletedUser

everyone have'em own prespective, but some be dumb, some aint

mattcurr

Opinions can't be "dumb" or wrong.
Opinions are people perspectives on things, and different people have different perspectives.

:icon_eek: It is my opinion that the world is flat and it started 19 years ago, because before then how could have existed when I cant remember anything! That is my perspective! Clearly I am not wrong :)

DeletedUser104364

:icon_eek: It is my opinion that the world is flat and it started 19 years ago, because before then how could have existed when I cant remember anything! That is my perspective! Clearly I am not wrong :)

Obviously If that's what you believe who am I to say that is WRONG?
There are loads of different opinions on religion. yet science always seems to come up with something stating religion is wrong.
(The big bang created the world not god)
So in that case are all religions WRONG?
No if people want to believe it then that is there right and there opinion on life.

mattcurr

That is not really what the big bang theory states, it really has very little to do with the creation of the earth. You know given that the big bang happened ~11 billion years before the world was created:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser104364

The big bang created all matter, and the world would not be here today if the matter was not here,
"it all started when anti matter and matter collided, leaving only matter, and that matter is what we see today in the stars the planets and even you and me."

anyways we're getting off topic. =|

DeletedUser

Obviously If that's what you believe who am I to say that is WRONG?
There are loads of different opinions on religion. yet science always seems to come up with something stating religion is wrong.
So in that case are all religions WRONG?
No if people want to believe it then that is there right and there opinion on life.

It is my opinion that 2+2 = 5656411514116

Regardless of whether or not it's my opinion - it's still wrong.

mattcurr

The big bang created all matter, and the world would not be here today if the matter was not here,
"it all started when anti matter and matter collided, leaving only matter, and that matter is what we see today in the stars the planets and even you and me."

anyways we're getting off topic.|

Yes created the universe, not the world.. Granted it set everything in motion, but the big bang itself has little to do with the formation of the earth. Yes it is off topic, but saying that all opinions are equal is moronic. they are not.

DeletedUser104364

Yes it may be wrong to everyone one else but if you honestly believe 2+2 = 5656411514116
Then in your opinion it is right.
Opinions are people perspectives/beliefs if you believe something is something then you believe it to be right whether its wrong or not.
So In your eyes it is not wrong.

That's all I'm saying, anyway. I decided to cancel one of my HQ upgrades, and built a few more troops with the resources.

DeletedUser

Yes it may be wrong to everyone one else but if you honestly believe 2+2 = 5656411514116
Then in your opinion it is right.
Opinions are people perspectives/beliefs if you believe something is something then you believe it to be right whether its wrong or not.
So In your eyes it is not wrong.

That's all I'm saying, anyway. I decided to cancel one of my HQ upgrades, and built a few more troops with the resources.

Exactly, it's not wrong in my eyes - that is completely different to not being wrong altogether, though.

DeletedUser

Before you folks start trolling over fake assumptions....

Yes, the higher the HQ, the faster you get your buildings done. But you do know that you require 3 different type of resource to actually start any building/upgrading.
What's the point of building fast, if you need to wait like a sitting duck for hours before you can queue another building/upgrade.

Does it make sense to you now? Or am I yet again wasting my time... :icon_idea:

On topic.

29+1/29+1/22

DeletedUser

if you can gather the resources faster then you can build. upgrade the hq, if not don't

DeletedUser104364

Before you folks start trolling over fake assumptions....

Yes, the higher the HQ, the faster you get your buildings done. But you do know that you require 3 different type of resource to actually start any building/upgrading.
What's the point of building fast, if you need to wait like a sitting duck for hours before you can queue another building/upgrade.

Does it make sense to you now? Or am I yet again wasting my time... :icon_idea:

On topic.

29+1/29+1/22

You're not wasting your time at all, I see what your saying.
It's just at 16/16/14 I thought I was getting enough resources between them and farming to upgrade?

Exactly, it's not wrong in my eyes - that is completely different to not being wrong altogether, though.

I'm not saying its not wrong altogether. I guess all i'm trying to say is you shouldn't call someone wrong for what they think to be right.
You don't go up to a four year old kid and say "you're wrong! Santa doesn't exist" because its just plain harsh.

Anyway, enough of this negative stuff...

DeletedUser

me n' ye seem ta be sailin parallel routes alpha

I have them queued, dunno when I will let them to be the first in queue though. Lots of possibilities :D But having them ready seems logical to me. :D

You're not wasting your time at all, I see what your saying.
It's just at 16/16/14 I thought I was getting enough resources between them and farming to upgrade?

I am glad that you at least tried to put some thought into it. Remember the farming is really limited here :icon_wink:. You could do two things here: Conceptually understand what is going to happen in 2/3 days when you will be resource starved and wait and wait to put something in queue; or go as you already planned and in 2/3 days face the reality of scarce resources for your building queue. :)

Choice is yours, some of us are just trying to help here.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I have them queued, dunno when I will let them to be the first in queue though. Lots of possibilities :D But having them ready seems logical to me. :D

yar me did da same, tho da queue 'bove have been finished a while now... so much extra resources n' so much time ta kill with those 2 in queue, time ta troop whore again
newsmi4.gif

DeletedUser104364

I know and thanks for the help. I quite clearly need it, my mines are now 17/16+1/14

I wasn't thinking ahead.

DeletedUser

Atleast you're willing to learn the game instead of playing like a fool or just joining and thinking you're awesome like most.