Mine Levels?

DeletedUser

21/21/20

Days behind everybody else; started a bit later than the world up

< Nooby too :3

DeletedUser

The big bang created all matter, and the world would not be here today if the matter was not here,
"it all started when anti matter and matter collided, leaving only matter, and that matter is what we see today in the stars the planets and even you and me."

anyways we're getting off topic. =|

Wait what came first the chicken or the egg? The big bang didn't create matter. Matter cannot be created or destroyed. The big bang occurred because all the matter in the "known" universe was condensed in a very small space. It exploded outward creating the universe we see today.

So what happened before that? What was this matter doing before the big bang and where did it come from? Good luck.

For all we know this has all happened many times before, and will happen again once we all get sucked into the mega black hole on Dec. 21 2012. :D

On topic: With an 8 day late start my mines are just fine thank you very much ;)

DeletedUser

Matter can be destroyed, it's then converted into energy. You know, this E = mc pie are square stuff and things. But without the pie ;(

Of course, matter has mass and mass is only a property of energy, or vice versa and all that blah, so you can argue "matter" is not destroyed, just converted into it's another state, but it's hardly a topic for this forum.

Also, whether or not matter, if defined as above, was created or not in the Big Bang, is a totally different question. No one knows what happened in the very first moments of the Big Bang so no one can say for sure if the Big Bang created matter, or if the singularity contained matter or not.

28+1/29/24+1

DeletedUser17459

16, 16, 14
HQ 14+2
been playing for 5 days
Slowly getting there...

Just to put it in perspective: I have been out of beginner protection for less than 3 hours. So 3 days + 3 hours played.

I am at 18, 18+1, 13.

HQ at 6 -> which was a mistake as well :p Should have just gone with lvl 5.

Im pulling in more resources even though you started more than a day earlier than me, and have a higher haullimit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ye, like get to 23 mines at least before upping HQ to 15 imo.

DeletedUser17459

Don't worry too much about it. Apparently it cost you about 1.5 days worth of growth, so in the long run it will be very insignificant. Eventually I am going to be upgrading the HQ as well, so your upgrades will still be useful in the end. But as long as you cannot produce buildings 24/7, the HQ upgrades just don't give you big enough bonusses to be worth it right now.

If you really build the HQ up to lvl 16, you spend about 32.000 resources into a building that doesn't produce resources itself. If you put those resources into upgrading your mines, you would have been getting more resources faster -> allowing you to build your future upgrades even faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm now at 18/18+1/14
Should HQ really be that low? :eek:

Yeah pretty much, I kept my HQ at 5 until I hit 8 hour queues for my pits. Is not like you are getting any added benefit by having shorter queues early on.

Once your warehouse is going to be full before your queue ends is when a higher HQ is needed.

yeil

Yeah pretty much, I kept my HQ at 5 until I hit 8 hour queues for my pits. Is not like you are getting any added benefit by having shorter queues early on.

Once your warehouse is going to be full before your queue ends is when a higher HQ is needed.

Or a more cost effective alternative, Upgrade your warehouse.

Wish I did things differently but with limited hauls being new you just have to learn from your mistakes.

DeletedUser104138

30/30/26

Had to stop to make troops :( I hate it when that happens..

DeletedUser84917

29 29 23

Got slowed down enormously after some attacks/cat's.