Mine Levels

DeletedUser111085

Just curious to how people are building there village, what are peoples current mine levels if you do not mind sharing ?

16/15/12

DeletedUser111875

20 of course !

anything else will make you Et Set Ra farm<3

DeletedUser

The Engine should already be completed at this stage (or really really close to completion) and have a decent amount of lc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100646

dreamsweeper forgot that barbs produce at 1.5 also.

DeletedUser100646

the little spikey things

oh the irony
vgYcY6N.png

DeletedUser100646

cause that's how you roll huh? farming those semi-actives till they remember where the militia button is..Not checking yellow reports, show us some other tricks, ducky.

DeletedUser

It seems to have your name on it, unless of course you are admitting that you didn't like your starting area so started over on a new account. But you wouldn't do that would you?

§1) One account per player said:
When a new world starts it is forbidden to start more than one account on the world within the first week of it opening, even if you stop playing your old account.

twenty-five

Eh whilst it's suspicious, owning a forum account is not the same as being the owner of the in-game account itself. If he gave the account away previous to this world (i.e he didn't login on this world) and someone else changed the pass in-game, then he is perfectly within the rules.

DeletedUser

Eh whilst it's suspicious, owning a forum account is not the same as being the owner of the in-game account itself. If he gave the account away previous to this world (i.e he didn't login on this world) and someone else changed the pass in-game, then he is perfectly within the rules.

Aye, it is possible. I'd be willing to bet 5 internetz that the two accounts have the same password though.

DeletedUser

Aye, it is possible. I'd be willing to bet 5 internetz that the two accounts have the same password though.

And I am willing to bet if i quoted this too anomy they would get it done.

That is my co player i decided to go on vacation he left that account because i needed co players.
tbh it was stupid because the area is extremely good to farm in....